I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the reasons of high blood pressure changes?
What are the reasons of high blood pressure changes? Now more and more people appear high blood pressuer, long time of high blood pressure can cause kidney damage. Then, what are the reasons of high blood pressure?
1. Genetic factors
About 60% of the half of hypertensive patients have a family history. At present that is caused by polygene inheritance, 30% to 50% of hypertensive patients have genetic background.
2. Mental and environmental factors
Long-term mental stress, excitement, anxiety, by noise or poor visual stimulation and other factors can also cause the occurrence of hypertension.
3. Age factor
Incidence has increased with age, the incidence of high over 40 years of age.
4. lifestyle factors
Dietary structure is irrational, such as excessive sodium salt, low-potassium diet, a large number of drinking, excessive intake of saturated fatty acids can increase blood pressure. Smoking can accelerate the process of atherosclerosis, a risk factor for hypertension.
5. The effects of drugs
Contraceptives, hormones, anti-inflammatory painkillers can affect blood pressure.
6. The impact of other diseases
Obesity, diabetes, sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome, thyroid disease, renal artery stenosis, renal parenchymal damage, adrenal lesions, pheochromocytoma, other neuroendocrine tumors.
The above is on the "what are the reasons of high blood pressure changes?" for reference only. We should pay attention to changes in blood pressure, if the abnormal blood pressure situation, a timely manner to the hospital for medical treatment is necessary, so as not to damage the health.