I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
High creatinine is one of the signs of severe kidney damage. Given the fact that it has not been controlled effectively yet, patients have to do dialysis or kidney transplantation in the near future to get a relif.
In addition to medical therapies, the following methods can also be helpful to manage high creatinine.
1. A vegetarian diet plan
Creatinine is generated from creatine, which is found in animal products. If patients with high creatinine level still eat too much meat, serum creatinine level will increase further. In view of this, a vegetarian diet plan can help to prevent the increase of creatinine level and slow down the progression of chronic kidney disease.
2. Reduce the level of physical activities
Creatinine produces during muscular contraction, so reducing the level of physical activity can help decline the formation of creatinine. Although its effect is limitation, it is still beneficial to maintain creatinine level in the blood.
3. Drink herbal tea
Several types of herbal tea can help to stimulate kidneys to produce more urine, take away more creatinine and other waste products. These herbs including nettle leaf, dandelion root, and cinnamon. Finally, patients can find their creatinine level declines to some extent.
4. Improve kidney condition
A lot of Chinese medicines can be used to repair damaged kidney cells and improve patients’ kidney condition. The prescription should depend on patients’ medical condition, so we need to know more about your medical condition if you want to try these medicines.
- How level creatinine is serious? What does the treatment of
- If creatinine exceeds the standard, but urine test result is
- How does urine protein, occult blood, creatinine produce? Ne
- What are the causes of creatinine is higher than normal?
- Misunderstanding of creatinine in patients with nephropathy
- Serum creatinine is just beginning to rise. What should be d
- How high creatinine should be used in scientific diet and tr
- Can creatinine more than 200 wait until after kidney failure
- The high creatinine is not necessarily uremia!
- Does normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- What do you know about creatinine?
- How can chronic renal failure control creatinine?
- Can normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- Vomiting in patients with high creatinine nephropathy
- The diet that controls the rise of creatinine
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine c
- What are the general symptoms of elevated creatinine?
- How to treat high creatinine?
- How to reduce high creatinine level?
- What are the symptoms of high creatinine?