I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
High creatinine can not eat what?
First, high serum creatinine can not eat too salty things and should maintain a low salt diet, that is, daily intake of salt should not be higher than 3 grams.
2, high serum creatinine can not eat high potassium foods, common food potassium content as follows: onions, pumpkin, zucchini, melon, eggplant, watermelon, apple, pear, Beijing white pear, red pear, pineapple, fresh cowpea , Taro, carrots, white radish, heart radish, green radish, cabbage, cabbage, gyro pole, celery, green leek, oranges, citrus, duck pear, persimmon and so on.
Third, high serum creatinine can not eat high fat food, you can control the following two measures: 1. Cooking should be less oil, but should not eat fried, fried and greasy food. 2. It is better to use vegetable oil with or without saturated fatty acids.
Fourth, high serum creatinine can not eat foods containing high protein, the daily supply of total protein content should not exceed 20-30 grams, including the staple food contained in the amount of plant protein.
5, high serum creatinine can not eat high phosphorus foods, high phosphorus foods are aquatic products (including aquatic plants), animal offal, sesame, peanuts, walnuts, honey, egg yolk, tea and some dried fruit.
If there is any need to understand the diet, you can consult our online experts.
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Consultation Note of Professor Wang
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?