I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Symptoms of high creatinine levels in kidneys
When the creatinine level is greater than the normal value, means that the kidneys may be damaged, there may be renal insufficiency, renal failure. What are the Symptoms of high creatinine levels in kidneys? Here we summarize the following will appear in the renal high creatinine levels of symptoms.
1, water metabolism disorders: including polyuria, nocturia increased, thirsty, mucosal dry, fatigue, etc .; or systemic edema, blood pressure, pulmonary edema and heart failure.
2, sodium metabolism disorders: high creatinine will appear hyponatremia or hypernatremia.
3, potassium metabolism disorders: high creatinine often accompanied by hyperkalemia or hypokalemia.
4, metabolic acidosis: high creatinine patients may have deep breathing and long, loss of appetite, abdominal pain and nausea, vomiting, weakness, headache, restlessness and even coma and other symptoms.
5, aluminum, magnesium, copper, zinc, selenium abnormalities and so on.
6, renal bone disease: bone pain and proximal muscle weakness; bone pain is often systemic, the following half of the body holding bone as heavy, skeletal deformity can cause short stature and other symptoms.
7, respiratory disease
8, circulatory system lesions
9, digestive system lesions
10, blood system diseases, such as renal anemia and so on.
11, neuromuscular disease and skin symptoms.
12, endocrine dysfunction; metabolic disorders, carbohydrate metabolism disorders, lipid metabolism disorders, protein and amino acid metabolism disorders, metabolic waste retention.
13, patients with high creatinine clinically there will be thyroid dysfunction, sexual dysfunction, growth retardation and other symptoms.
Above is the creatinine is greater than the normal value, there will be Symptoms of high creatinine levels in kidneys, the following is the corresponding level of creatinine will appear in the disease. Help you understand your current condition.
Blood creatinine network analysis of normal value:
Male: normal: 44-106umol / L
Female: 70-106umol / L
Creatinine 178 ~ 445: complete decompensation of renal function
Creatinine 451 ~ 707: renal failure
Creatinine 707 or more: uremic period
The above is about symptoms of high creatinine levels in kidneys, if there is any doubt, please consult our online doctor or leave us a message.
- What are the causes of high creatinine in patients with kidney disease ?
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy
- What are the symptoms of high creatinine in the body ?
- How to Lower High Creatinine Levels
- The symptoms of high creatinine
- How to reduce high creatinine level?
- Does high blood pressure cause high creatinine levels?
- Diet meal plan for high creatinine level in patients
- Harms of a High Creatinine Level
- Pathogenicity,high serum creatinine symptoms and treatment
- What are the symptoms of high creatinine?
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Levels
- The Causes of High Creatinine Level
- Can high creatinine level patient pregnant?
- What causes high creatinine levels?
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- What the diet for kidney failure with high creatinine level?
- Ketosteril and High Creatinine Level
- What are the symptoms of high creatinine in the body?