I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What causes high creatinine levels?
Creatinine value higher than the normalis callded high creatinine, then, what causes high creatinine levels? Creatinine includes serum creatinine and creatinine, but serum creatinine is more meaningful in measuring renal function. So high creatinine refers to the high serum creatinine. In general, the standard of serum creatinine is 44-106μmol / L, but 59-106μmol / L according to the new international standard. When the serum creatinine exceeds 106μmol / L, it means that the kidney may be damaged and the renal insufficiency, Kidney failure. Here we summarize the following anout what causes high creatinine levels?
What causes high creatinine levels?
1, the body of dehydration, such as fever, sweating, reduced water, polyuria led to blood concentration, decreased renal blood flow, there will be increased creatinine.
2, life appears tired, rest is not good, life details do not pay attention, can also cause a certain range of serum creatinine increased.
3, abnormal urine, long-term hematuria, proteinuria, people will unknowingly appear to increase the phenomenon of creatinine.
4, patients with nephropathy in the case of unknown damage to the kidneys taking drugs, can occur creatinine, or even irreversible.
5, renal insufficiency, by infection (including colds, pneumonia, intestinal infections, urinary tract infections, etc.), will appear in the short term the phenomenon of creatinine increased.
6, hypertensive patients, blood pressure instability, there will be a high phenomenon of creatinine.
7, patients with kidney disease, due to recurrence of the disease, leading to increased creatinine.
Above is a detailed description of what causes high creatinine levels.If you want to learn more about what causes high creatinine levels, please leave us a message or consult our online doctor.
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- What are the causes of high creatinine in patients with kidney disease ?
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy
- What are the symptoms of high creatinine in the body ?
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- High creatinine can not eat what?
- How high creatinine patients to have a scientific diet ?
- How to Lower High Creatinine Levels
- Causes of High Blood Creatinine?
- How to treat high creatinine?
- how diet patients with high creatinine?
- Vomiting in patients with high creatinine nephropathy
- Dietary matters for patients with high creatinine
- Can the high creatinine patients only go for dialysis?
- How does renal failure reduce high creatinine through diet?
- What specific symptoms will appear with high creatinine?
- The symptoms of high creatinine
- What should high creatinine diet pay attention to?
- Symptoms of high creatinine levels in kidneys