I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What causes high ceratinine level?
Creatinine is the body excreta, through the glomerular metabolism of the body, if shows kidney disease, it will affect the metabolic rate, resulting in elevated creatinine in the blood, so the blood creatinine examination is mainly on the diagnosis of renal function is normal or not. Here we are invited Tongshantang Chinese medicine hospital experts to tell you.
1. The primary kidney disease patients, after useing the nephrotoxic medicine, can occur increased creatinine, or even irreversible.
2. often tired in life,lack of enough rest rest , do not pay attention to life details , can also be a transient increase in creatinine.
3. The primary kidney disease patients, the recurrence of the disease, there oliguria, and even anuria, can be combined with acute renal insufficiency, serum creatinine increased.
4. In vivo dehydration, such as fever, sweating, reduced water, polyuria led to blood concentration, decreased renal blood flow, can occur creatinine increased.
5. The original renal insufficiency of people, such as the merger infection, including colds, pneumonia, intestinal infections, urinary tract infections, etc., can occur in the short term increased creatinine.
The above is for everyone to introduce, if you do not understand , you can also consult our kidney experts online, experts will give you a detailed answer. Finally, I wish you a speedy recovery.
- How level creatinine is serious? What does the treatment of
- If creatinine exceeds the standard, but urine test result is
- How does urine protein, occult blood, creatinine produce? Ne
- What are the causes of creatinine is higher than normal?
- Misunderstanding of creatinine in patients with nephropathy
- Serum creatinine is just beginning to rise. What should be d
- How high creatinine should be used in scientific diet and tr
- Cystatin C is a better indicator of kidney damage than creat
- Can creatinine more than 200 wait until after kidney failure
- The high creatinine is not necessarily uremia!
- Does normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- What do you know about creatinine?
- How can chronic renal failure control creatinine?
- Can normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- Vomiting in patients with high creatinine nephropathy
- The diet that controls the rise of creatinine
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine c
- What are the general symptoms of elevated creatinine?
- How to treat high creatinine?
- How to reduce high creatinine level?