I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
“Creatinine normal renal function low” is it normal?
Kidney compensatory function is very strong, normal two kidneys as long as there is a kidney function, serum creatinine can be maintained at normal levels. In other words, the renal function must be reduced to a certain extent will cause clinical so-called "renal function" check serum creatinine increased. Therefore, serum creatinine does not reflect early, mild renal dysfunction.
Creatinine is produced by muscle metabolism, and its production is closely related to muscle metabolism and muscle mass. The body of the total amount of muscle in large, creatinine production is also large; muscle total small, creatinine production is relatively small.
Female muscle is less than men, so under normal circumstances, women's serum creatinine levels lower than men about 15%. With age, the body's total muscle gradually decreased, the absolute level of serum creatinine will decline. Under normal circumstances, after 40 years of serum creatinine levels decreased by about 1% per year, that is, the elderly serum creatinine normal value will be lower than the young people.
In addition, diabetes, cancer and other chronic diseases and relatively thin people, due to less muscle, blood creatinine reference value will be reduced. So, when you get the renal function test report, see their blood creatinine value, but also with their own gender, age and weight, calculate the glomerular filtration rate, in order to accurately understand their renal function.
If you have any questions above kidney disease, you can consult our online experts and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- How level creatinine is serious? What does the treatment of
- If creatinine exceeds the standard, but urine test result is
- How does urine protein, occult blood, creatinine produce? Ne
- What are the causes of creatinine is higher than normal?
- Misunderstanding of creatinine in patients with nephropathy
- Serum creatinine is just beginning to rise. What should be d
- How high creatinine should be used in scientific diet and tr
- Cystatin C is a better indicator of kidney damage than creat
- Can creatinine more than 200 wait until after kidney failure
- The high creatinine is not necessarily uremia!
- Does normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- What do you know about creatinine?
- How can chronic renal failure control creatinine?
- Can normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- Vomiting in patients with high creatinine nephropathy
- The diet that controls the rise of creatinine
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine c
- What are the general symptoms of elevated creatinine?
- How to treat high creatinine?
- How to reduce high creatinine level?