I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What should high creatinine diet pay attention to?
High creatinine will generally have kidney damage, treatment of high creatinine only diet and treatment in order to really achieve the purpose of lowering creatinine. Normal serum creatinine in 40-120umoI / L. So what should high creatinine diet pay attention to, let the kidney disease experts to explain to us about it.
Protein supply: because of the presence of hypoxemia and renal insufficiency in this patient, control of protein intake should be controlled to select a high quality, high protein diet to control the deterioration of renal function.
In general, renal insufficiency, decompensated patients with azotemia although high serum creatinine, and the beginning of the clinical symptoms of mild, but because there is no visible pathological injury, hypertension and edema, control of salt intake were given low salt or salt free diet.
high creatinine diet
Renal failure,patients with high creatinine should be selected food rich in vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin C. If renal insufficiency only with high creatinine level, but no urine, no edema can not help salt and water, to maintain a low salt diet. If there is severe edema, as well as high blood pressure and even heart failure should strictly limit the ban salt.
In patients with high creatinine, in addition to high creatinine diet needs attention, patients should also pay attention to restrictions on tobacco, alcohol. Because the alcohol toxicity is mainly on the kidney, blood poisoning, smoking and drinking more and more big on renal vascular injury, earlier aggravate renal arteriosclerosis, promote glomerular sclerosis, whether patients with normal renal function or abnormal renal function, high creatinine patients should strictly quit smoking and drinking, to avoid causing greater damage to the kidneys.
The above is the "high creatinine diet" related to the introduction.In addition, patients with high creatinine must have a dietary principle during treatment, if improper diet, may cause creatinine increased. Patients with high creatinine also need to change their eating habits and habits in their daily lives. Proper exercise may also be beneficial for the treatment of high creatinine.