I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the foods to lower high creatinine?
Many people have never heard of creatinine, which is the product of muscle metabolism in the body. If creatinine values deviate from normal values, problems can occur and severe kidney damage can occur. In general, people with high levels of creatinine tend to have high levels of creatinine. Simple medication is not enough and diet should be noted. So What are the foods to lower high creatinine?
The usual diet should eat some light food, avoid smoke, wine, spicy food, eat less fat and animal protein containing many meat food (such as meat, bacon, etc.) should also eat less some pickled foods (such as pickles). Eat less meat, animal offal, do not eat spicy and cold food, do not eat fruit and mango, pay attention to work and rest, appropriate to do some aerobic exercise, regular review.
Should control the intake of salt, low salt or salt free diet. Should control protein intake, the use of high-quality high-quality protein diet. Choose foods that are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B2 and vitamin C. Eat more vegetables and fruits. In general, patients with blood creatinine should eat low sodium, low phosphorus, low potassium, low fat, high quality, low protein, high vitamin foods, try to avoid high potassium foods and high moisture foods.
The above is about "foods to lower high creatinine" related content of the introduction, and I hope to help you. Food therapy an auxiliary role for high creatinine only, you must still be correct in their daily diet, because this disease has requirement for their diet, a lot of food for food, so as not to aggravate the condition.
- How level creatinine is serious? What does the treatment of
- If creatinine exceeds the standard, but urine test result is
- How does urine protein, occult blood, creatinine produce? Ne
- What are the causes of creatinine is higher than normal?
- Misunderstanding of creatinine in patients with nephropathy
- Serum creatinine is just beginning to rise. What should be d
- How high creatinine should be used in scientific diet and tr
- Cystatin C is a better indicator of kidney damage than creat
- Can creatinine more than 200 wait until after kidney failure
- The high creatinine is not necessarily uremia!
- Does normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- What do you know about creatinine?
- How can chronic renal failure control creatinine?
- Can normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- Vomiting in patients with high creatinine nephropathy
- The diet that controls the rise of creatinine
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine c
- What are the general symptoms of elevated creatinine?
- How to treat high creatinine?
- How to reduce high creatinine level?