I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the causes of high creatinine in patients with kidn
Patients with kidney disease only know that high creatinine is a very serious symptom of kidney disease, but do not know why this happens. For high creatinine, we are very strange, but because of high creatinine, kidney damage will gradually serious. Let's talk about the cause of high creatinine level in patients with nephropathy.
1.Tiredness, bad rest and lack of detail in life can also cause a certain range of serum creatinine increase.
2. Urine abnormalities, long-term hematuria, proteinuria, people will unknowingly appear to increase the phenomenon of creatinine.
3. In vivo dehydration, such as fever, sweating, reduce the amount of water, polyuria led to blood concentration, decreased renal blood flow, there will be increased creatinine.
4. Nephrotic patients in the case of unknown damage to the kidneys taking drugs, can occur creatinine, or even irreversible.
5. Renal insufficiency of people, by infection (including colds, pneumonia, intestinal infections, urinary tract infections, etc.), will be an increase in creatinine in the short term.
causes of high creatinine level
6. Hypertension patients, blood pressure instability, there will be a high phenomenon of creatinine.
7. patients with kidney disease, due to recurrence of the disease, leading to increased creatinine.
This is an introduction to the causes of high creatinine level in kidney disease patients, and hope that will help you. Nephropathy patients must pay attention to diet and living habits, but also often detect physical indicators, once the unknown indicators of abnormal, must go to the hospital in time to avoid deterioration of the disease, affecting the treatment effect.