I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to reduce high creatinine level?
When the renal parenchyma get damage, glomerular filtration rate will be reduced. When the filtration rate is reduced to a certain extent, the concentration of creatinine in blood will rise sharply, so the determination of creatinine concentration in the blood can be considered as one of indexes of glomerular filtration function damage.
Serum creatinine values increased mainly in acute or chronic glomerulonephritis and renal disease. When the disease caused by glomerular filtration function, due to renal reserve force and compensatory ability is very strong, so, in the early or mild damage, as it can often be creatinine concentration in the blood, only when the glomerular filtration function decreased to normal the 1/3, blood creatinine was significantly increased in value.
Develop good living habits and eating habits, pay attention to prevent cold and prevent overwork, low salt, low fat, high quality low protein and high vitamin diet. High calorie, eat spicy food and hair. The increase of muscle liver is the result of renal fibrosis, glomerular damage and sclerosis. A large number of renal function units with detoxification function are replaced by fibrous tissue, leading to the decline of detoxification function, the body toxin can not be discharged, the muscle liver will increase.
The above is the experts to collect the relevant information, presumably you have a certain understanding of the above knowledge! Only correct diagnosis, so as to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, with a kidney specialist hospital of traditional Chinese medicine charities will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- Kidney stop working. The patients can chose the right diet to reduce the burden of kidney
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?