I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Serum creatinine is just beginning to rise. What should be d
Nephrotic patients know that elevated serum creatinine usually means a decline in renal function until creatinine rises above 707μmoI/L is commonly known as uremia. Found that serum creatinine has just begun to rise, nephropathy patients should do?
In nephropathy treatment, there are two stages of embarrassment, one is 24 hours urine protein ration of less than 1 gram, the other is the blood creatinine above 130μmoI/L. No more than 700μmoI/L (diabetic nephropathy < 500μmoI/L).
Although the former is urine protein, but has not yet reached the level of hormone use; Although the latter is kidney failure, it has not yet reached the level at which dialysis can be used. Most doctors have an attitude towards these two phases: wait. Of course, waiting is not doing nothing, but still using some proprietary Chinese medicine. But overall, the effect is not satisfactory.
How should the blood creatinine rise just now?
Identify the cause of creatinine elevation. Renal failure causes elevated serum creatinine, but the increase in serum creatinine is not entirely due to renal failure. It is as if one of the markers of uremia is more than 707μmoI/L of creatinine. But more than 707μmoI/L of serum creatinine did not all enter uremia.
In fact, in addition to hemodialysis, there are still many ways to reduce blood creatinine, but the effect is not as good as hemodialysis. This Chinese patent medicine uses the function of invigorating spleen and supplementing qi to reduce blood creatinine by defecation, which is the same principle as colon dialysis (traditional Chinese medicine enema).
In Western medicine, medicalcharcoal is a more commonly used drug, the carbon tablets, mainly through their adsorption function to reduce serum creatinine. In addition, some drugs with vasodilator function. For example, ACEI drugs and some traditional Chinese medicines that can promote qi and blood circulation can restore kidney detoxification function to some extent and reduce creatinine by improving renal microcirculation.
Mental adjustment. Although not confirmed by experiments, anxiety has been found in many clinical practices to have a significant positive correlation with elevated levels of serum creatinine. In addition, it is important to note that. People with renal failure are advised not to exercise. Taking a walk is fine, but moderate exercise such as long distance jogging can cause a rise in creatinine, which is a product of muscle metabolism.
- How level creatinine is serious? What does the treatment of
- If creatinine exceeds the standard, but urine test result is
- How does urine protein, occult blood, creatinine produce? Ne
- What are the causes of creatinine is higher than normal?
- Misunderstanding of creatinine in patients with nephropathy
- How high creatinine should be used in scientific diet and tr
- Cystatin C is a better indicator of kidney damage than creat
- Can creatinine more than 200 wait until after kidney failure
- The high creatinine is not necessarily uremia!
- Does normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- What do you know about creatinine?
- How can chronic renal failure control creatinine?
- Can normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- Vomiting in patients with high creatinine nephropathy
- The diet that controls the rise of creatinine
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine c
- What are the general symptoms of elevated creatinine?
- How to treat high creatinine?
- How to reduce high creatinine level?
- What are the symptoms of high creatinine?