I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
If creatinine exceeds the standard, but urine test result is
Many people will have such situation in physical examination, everything is normal in urinalysis, such as urinary protein, urinary creatinine are within the normal range, but creatinine level is found exceeded the normal value when test the kidneys.
Most people know that creatinine and renal failure are closely related, as long as creatinine turns out to be abnormal, then there may not be far from renal failure. So many people asked: Is this high creatinine a sign of chronic renal failure?
In fact, there are many diagnostic criteria for chronic renal failure, not just look at creatinine can determine whether suffering from chronic renal failure, so we do not have to panic.
In general, many people use the examination as the main basis for judging their condition, but forget that there are some limitations in creatinine laboratory examination, that is, each person's creatinine level is not the same, kidney disease can’t be diagnosed just because creatinine level is higher than normal, need to combine other inspection for comprehensive decisions.
Elevated serum creatinine may be caused by kidney disease, but there is not much significance for the diagnosis only to check serum creatinine, but also need to check whether there is hypothyroidism, obstructive nephropathy, renal vascular disease.
Creatinine is a metabolite of high protein, that is, eat a lot of high protein foods, such as animal offal before the examination, it may cause transient creatinine increasing.
Therefore, it’s recommended that patients with normal urine tests but elevated creatinine level, you can eat green vegetables for a few days first, and then go to the hospital for a review.
In traditional Chinese medicine, raged impairing liver, overjoy impairing heart, terror impariring kidney, many patients in fact their conditions are not very serious, due to thinking it all day, feel alarmed, so that the condition is more and more serious.
Hope that the above introduction can be helpful for you. If you still need to know more about the kidney disease, you can consult our online experts, and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- How level creatinine is serious? What does the treatment of
- How does urine protein, occult blood, creatinine produce? Ne
- What are the causes of creatinine is higher than normal?
- Misunderstanding of creatinine in patients with nephropathy
- Serum creatinine is just beginning to rise. What should be d
- How high creatinine should be used in scientific diet and tr
- Cystatin C is a better indicator of kidney damage than creat
- Can creatinine more than 200 wait until after kidney failure
- The high creatinine is not necessarily uremia!
- Does normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- What do you know about creatinine?
- How can chronic renal failure control creatinine?
- Can normal creatinine indicate kidney health?
- Vomiting in patients with high creatinine nephropathy
- The diet that controls the rise of creatinine
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine c
- What are the general symptoms of elevated creatinine?
- How to treat high creatinine?
- How to reduce high creatinine level?
- What are the symptoms of high creatinine?