I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
What is the taboo of proteinuria diet? Nephrotic patients generally lose large amounts of protein in their urine, and they also lose calcium, magnesium, zinc and other minerals combined with proteinuria. They should be promptly supplemented with nutrients, the following will introduce what is the taboo of proteinuria diet.
Protein urine diet taboo
First, should eat fresh vegetables and fruits, supply calcium-rich foods such as milk and its products, shrimp, sesame, kelp, fish and green vegetables.
Second, magnesium-rich foods such as millet, wheat, barley, meat and animal offal and so on.
Third, zinc-rich foods such as millet, wheat, corn flour, cabbage, radish, carrot, eggplant, lentils, pumpkin and so on.
Plant protein, due to contain a large number of purine base, which can increase the burden of intermediate metabolism of the kidney, it should be used less. Among them, beans and soy products, although protein content is high, proteinuria should also be avoided. If you still have questions about diet of proteinuria, you can leave a message below, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- How does hemodialysis patient undertake dietary treatment?
- What should be paid attention to in diet of patients with re
- Chronic nephritis patients must improve their diet
- Chronic kidney disease needs to know the diet
- How to reduce blood lipids by adjusting diet?
- Those tasty but very hurt kidney diet!
- What are the benefits of a low-salt diet for the control of
- Why does dietary problems have an effect on nephropathy?
- Appropriate diet for patients with intracerebral hemorrhage
- Diet taboos of chronic glomerulonephritis with high serum cr
- How to recuperate kidney dysfunction through diet?
- Diet warning for patients with kidney disease
- Dietary Principle of Nephrotic Syndrome
- Infants congenital nephrotic syndrome diet.
- Diet treatment of chronic kidney disease
- What kinds of dietary misconceptions need to be avoided in p
- Diet considerations for peritoneal dialysis patients
- Kidney disease diet should be wary of it!
- What should hemodialysis patients pay attention to the diet?
- What diet should patients with nephrotic syndrome pay attent