I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
what is chronic kidney disease(CKD)?
what is chronic kidney disease? Chronic kidney disease(CKD) basic definition: kidney structre and dysfuncion (kidney damage more than 3 months) caused by various reasons,including normal and abnormal pathological damage of kidney GFR, abnormal blood or urine composition, and abnormal imaging, or unexplained GFR decline (<60ml / min 1.73m2) more than 3 months, that is CKD.
What is the cause of chronic kidney disease? Chronic kidney disease caused by a variety of primary, secondary glomerulonephritis, renal tubular injury and renal vascular lesions.
According to GFR can be pided into five cases of chronic kidney disease, early detection and early intervention can significantly reduce the complications of CKD patients, significantly improve the survival rate, for the CKD of the kidney disease is pided into five stages. Treatment, including the treatment of primary disease, the treatment of various risk factors and delay the progress of chronic renal insufficiency, when CKD patients progress to 5, should be timely renal replacement therapy.
|1||Kidney damage figure（+），GFRnormal||>90||GFR normal，foues onprimary disease treatment|
|2||Kidney damage figure（+）GFR slightly decreased||60〜89||Slow down the progress of CKD, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease|
|3||GFR moderate decreased||30〜59||Slow the progress of CKD, assess the treatment of complications|
|4||GFR heavily decreased||15〜29||Comprehensive treatment, treatment of complications|
|5||Kidney failure||<15 or dialysis||Preparation before dialysis and dialysis treatment|
The above is the knowledge of kidney disease, if there are any questions, please leave us a message.
- Chronic kidney disease needs to know the diet
- Does chronic kidney disease patients need strict control die
- Why Should Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease Take Sodium
- Diet treatment of chronic kidney disease
- Does chronic kidney disease patients strictly control their
- The 3-4 stage of chronic kidney disease prevent edema in win
- Why should the patients with chronic kidney disease pay atte
- Low protein diet for chronic kidney disease patients
- What are the chronic kidney disease treatments of diet?
- Chronic kidney disease diet can not be ignored
- Chronic kidney disease diet guidelines.
- What are the diet plans for chronic kidney disease patients?
- What does chronic kidney disease eat