I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What should pay attention to make a chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan?
Chronic glomerulonephritis referred to as chronic nephritis, chronic nephritis is mostly due to acute nephritis change, chronic nephritis in the early stage is no symptoms, and with the development of the disease, there will be obvious hematuria, proteinuria, edema, hypertension and so on. In the treatment of patients with chronic glomerulonephritis should not only pay attention to drug treatment, but also make plans and cooperate with them in the diet. Here to introduce the formulation of chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan, what should pay attention to it?.
1, to ensure a reasonable high quality low protein diet
Is to eat the right amount of lean meat, chicken, fish, eggs, milk and other high-quality protein food, the total can not be more, but must eat, otherwise the body will be the lack of protein, especially proteinuria more serious patients more attention. The amount of food you should take each day depends on your condition and your nutritional status. You can ask a doctor or dietitian.
2, should limitthe intake of salt
In order to control blood pressure, should limit salt intake, according to the condition to the less salt or salt-free diet, even if the blood pressure should return to normal diet should be appropriate.
chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan
3, diet to hot and cold appropriate
The best selection of lukewarm and cool food, avoid using excitant food and alcoholic beverages. There are high blood pressure and anemia, animal fat is a negative factor of high blood pressure and anemia, because fat can aggravate atherosclerosis and inhibit hematopoietic function, so chronic nephritis patients should not be too much food.
4, limit the stimulation of kidney cells of food
In order to ensure adequate supply of heat, sugar and fat are generally not limited. In order to reduce the burden on the kidneys, should limit the stimulation of kidney cells such as spinach, celery, radish, beans, soy products, sardines and chicken soup, fish soup, broth and so on. Because these foods contain high purine and high nitrogen content, in the renal dysfunction, the metabolites can not be discharged in time.
5, eat more foods containing vitamin, drink plenty of water
With rich in vitamin A, vitamin B2 and vitamin C food; water without restrictions, can drink orange juice, watermelon juice, orange juice, fruit water and vegetable juice to diuretic swelling.
6, limit food
Salted food. There is persistent oliguria and hyperkalemia, avoid eating high potassium foods, such as a variety of fruits and so on. Renal insufficiency, should control the intake of protein from various animals.
Above is the related introduction about making chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan, and I hope to help you. Chronic glomerulonephritis causes different, so the relative dietary taboo may also be different, the patient can consult a professional kidney disease doctor. In addition to diet, patients in their daily lives have to maintain a happy mood, regular exercise, the treatment of the disease have a mitigation effect.
- The diet for patients with lupus nephritis
- Diet attentions for lupus nephritis patients
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What should we pay attention to about the diet of proteinuria caused by chronic nephritis?
- Diet assembles for purpura nephritis
- Detailed analysis of dietary guidelines for purpura nephritis
- Dietary principles of patients with lupus nephritis
- The eight criteria for diet in patients with lupus nephritis
- How do patients with lupus nephritis regulate the body with food?
- Glomerulonephritis diet how to ask?
- What are the principles of acute glomerulonephritis diet?
- Expert introduction: dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis
- Lupus nephritis patients should have a scientific diet
- What should be noted for glomerulonephritis diet?
- Chronic glomerulonephritis diet taboo
- A good Diet for patient with Lupus Nephritis
- Food prohibition of patients with lupus nephritis
- Glomerular nephritis diet precautions
- Acute glomerulonephritis diet principle
- Pediatric acute nephritis diet recipes