I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Expert introduction: dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis
Lupus nephritis patients in the treatment process must pay attention to diet, adequate intake of nutrients, such as protein, vitamins, minerals, to light is appropriate. Water, salt should be appropriate to limit. Avoid a lot of smoke, wine or spicy food. The following experts give the detailed introduction of the dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis it.
1, avoid high-fat food
If the patients with lupus nephritis accompanied by hypertension and anemia, because fat can aggravate atherosclerosis and inhibit hematopoietic function, animal fats have many adverse effects on the disease, it should not be excessive consumption of patients with chronic nephritis. However, if the patient does not have fat intake, but also cause malnutrition, the body will become more weak, so in daily life can be replaced by vegetable oil, about 60 grams per day.
2, limit the salt
The daily intake of salt should be controlled below 2-4 grams, to prevent edema and increase blood volume, accidents. Hypertension can not be excessive use of sodium salt, while edema and blood volume, sodium salt is greatly related. Lupus nephritis patients such as eating too much salt, because the disease causes kidney urination dysfunction, so often aggravated edema symptoms, blood volume increases, resulting in heart failure, so we must limit salt, give low salt diet.
dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis
3,avoid using strong spices
Eat spicy condiment, such as strong pepper, mustard, Jell-O, pepper and so on renal function in adverse.
4, limit the foods containing high purine and high nitrogen
Because these foods containing high purine and nitrogen, in the poor renal function, its metabolites can not be discharged in time, have a negative impact on renal function. These foods include spinach, celery, radishes, beans, bean products, sardines and chicken soup, fish soup and broth.
5, limit the plant protein
Lupus nephritis patients should be based on the extent of kidney damage to determine the protein intake. When the patient shows oliguria, edema, hypertension, and retention of nitrogen, the daily intake of protein should be controlled at 20-40 g to reduce the burden on the kidneys and avoid accumulation of non protein nitrogen in the body.
The above is about "dietary guidelines for lupus nephritis" , hope that can help you. Lupus nephritis patients in the course of treatment must pay attention to diet, if possible, can ask the doctor to develop diet program. If you have any dietary problems with lupus nephritis, you can leave a message below and we'll reply to you as soon as possible.