I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How does diet to lower high creatinine?
Creatinine is too high, there are many hazards to the human body, and if the value is high, the impact on the human kidney is also very large. Only high creatinine, no renal injury, will use drugs or diet control, the effect of drug treatment alone is not good, need some diet therapy, The following to introduce how does diet to lower high creatinine.
Should control the intake of salt, low salt or salt free diet. Should control protein intake, the use of high-quality high-quality protein diet. Choose foods that are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B2 and vitamin C. Eat more vegetables and fruits. Control blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipid, and combine traditional Chinese medicine enema and traditional Chinese medicine fumigation to delay the progress of renal failure!
Eat less meat, animal offal, do not eat spicy and cold food, do not eat fruit and mango, pay attention to work and rest, appropriate to do some aerobic exercise, regular review.
Patients should eat some light in the usual diet, avoid smoke, wine, spicy food of food, eat less fat and animal protein containing many meat food, also should eat less some pickled food.
When the blood creatinine rises, it indicates that the kidneys have been seriously damaged, and that the long-term rise in serum creatinine will not continue, and that all other organs except the kidneys will be damaged. But this time, if you eat more of these foods, will lead to acid-base balance in patients with high serum creatinine imbalance, the serum creatinine in patients with high serum creatinine rise cycle, for the treatment of high serum creatinine in patients with a great deal of trouble.
In general, patients with blood creatinine should eat low sodium, low phosphorus, low potassium, low fat, high quality, low protein, high vitamin foods, try to avoid high potassium foods and high moisture foods. Of course, in order to fundamentally reduce blood creatinine, patients should choose an effective treatment is the most important.
The above is about how does diet to lower high creatinine, hoping to help you. For the normal value of creatinine, each hospital standards are different, if the medical examination found abnormal, must promptly consult the doctor. In daily life, scientific and rational diet, proper exercise, to enhance their own immunity, there are still many benefits.
- How does hemodialysis patient undertake dietary treatment?
- What should be paid attention to in diet of patients with re
- Chronic nephritis patients must improve their diet
- Chronic kidney disease needs to know the diet
- Can patients who need to supplement high quality protein eat
- How to reduce blood lipids by adjusting diet?
- Those tasty but very hurt kidney diet!
- You must understand that the risk that drinking needs to be
- What foods are healthy for people with kidney disease
- What foods does High blood sugar , high blood pressure , hig
- Can drinking water really prevent kidney stone?
- What do you eat daily to get rid of uric acid quickly?
- Does nephrotic patients need to restrict Sweet foods?
- What are the benefits of a low-salt diet for the control of
- 5 signals tell you that you can not drink again!
- Hyperlipidemia health care, four kinds of fruits can reduce
- Does chronic kidney disease patients need strict control die
- Eat less spinach can conditioning kidney stones?
- Often eat black fungus can row stone?
- Eating too hot food will increase the risk of esophageal can