I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What vegetables and fruits does diabetic nephropathy should avoid?
Vegetables and fruits are rich in nutrients, but patients with diabetic nephropathy should be careful when eating, because some fruits and vegetables contain sugar, if excessive intake of blood sugar will aggravate the disease. Here is to introduce of vegetables and fruits diabetic nephropathy should avoid, diabetic nephropathy patients can refer to.
The amount of food per hundred grams of 10 grams of plum, watermelon, muskmelon, with coconut milk, orange, lemon, grape, peach, plum, apricot, loquat, strawberry, pineapple, sugarcane, coconut, cherry, olive, diabetics can choose. The sugar content of bananas, pomegranate, grapefruit, orange, apple, pear, litchi, mango in 11-20 grams of fruit, you have to be careful selection; more than 20 grams of date, red fruits, especially dry jujube, jujube, persimmon, raisins, dried apricots, dried longan, its sugar content is very high, can not eat with. Fruit should also pay attention to eating, do not eat immediately after eating, you can eat between two meals or bedtime. Try to eat better, eat in 2 hours after glycosuria. If the urine is increased as fruit reduction; reduction after the urine is still high, should be appropriate to reduce the amount of.
Here are some of the fruits and vegetables in the diet do not avoid, diabetic nephropathy patients can refer to:
1. Pumpkin regulates blood sugar in diabetic nephropathy
Clinically, pumpkin instead of part of the staple food, visible blood sugar drops without hunger. Some people use pumpkin powder 30 g / day as an adjuvant treatment of diabetes, to improve the symptoms of diabetes effective. It has been reported in many literature that it is beneficial for diabetic patients to eat pumpkin reasonably.
2. Mulberry leaf mulberry adjust blood sugar
There are many reports here that mulberry leaves and mulberry have the effect of adjuvant treatment of diabetes. It has the function of regulating blood glucose, but the mechanism of action is unknown. Tea leaves with mulberry leaves, long-term drinking will not have adverse effects on the condition, conditional patients may wish to try.
fruits diabetics should avoid
3. Tremella has influence on the hypoglycemic activity of insulin
Also known as white fungus, rich in dietary fiber, and low thermal energy. It is reported in recent years that Tremella fuciformis is rich in Tremella polysaccharides, which has an obvious effect on the hypoglycemic activity of insulin. In addition, the dietary fiber in white fungus has the effect of delaying the rise of blood sugar.
4, bitter gourd hypoglycemic effect is obvious
29 cases of diabetes mellitus treated with tablet of balsam pear powder. Postprandial 2 after treatment. 5 hours and 24 hours urine glucose decreased very significantly, the total effective rate was 97.3%, effective 65.5%. The main side effects were abdominal pain, diarrhea and other digestive tract reactions.
The above is about "What vegetables and fruits does diabetic nephropathy should avoid" related content, hoping to help you. Diabetic nephropathy patients in the diet process should pay attention to the above several kinds of food, if there is discomfort, should go to the hospital in time, in order to avoid the deterioration of the disease, appear treatment effect.
- What should diabetic kidney disease diet pay attention?
- Diabetic nephropathy diet five note
- What are included in diabetic nephropathy dietary restriction?
- Diet in pregnancy for diabetic nephropathy patients
- Diabetic nephropathy diet should pay attention to what?
- What are the notes for diabetic nephropathy diet?
- Experts explain diabetic nephropathy diet, how to protect the quality?＂
- Diet Nursing of Patients with Diabetic Nephropathy during Pregnancy
- Diabetic nephropathy diet should eat less sugar high food
- What are the diabetic nephropathy diet advice after dialysis?
- Expert analysis: diabetic nephropathy diet attention
- Five notes of diabetic nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy diet
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- What are the dietary management of children with type1 diabetes?
- How should early diabetic nephropathy diet recuperate?