I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How does renal failure reduce high creatinine through diet?
Creatinine increased, generally represents the kidney function is damaged. High creatinine renal insufficiency disease is a very obvious lab index, because of renal insufficiency due to severe damage of kidney pathological damage, kidney function and normal, will not lead to kidney toxins such as creatinine and urea nitrogen excretion, blood creatinine, blood urea nitrogen increased to symptoms. So, how do renal failure patients eat high creatinine through diet? Here is a summary of the experts for our treatment experience, we can refer to.
The amount of salt restriction: General renal insufficiency decompensation, patients with azotemia although high serum creatinine, and the beginning of the clinical symptoms of mild and moderate injury due to pathological, visible with and without hypertension and edema, control of salt intake were given low salt or salt free diet.
Protein supply: because of patients with azotemia, renal insufficiency, in order to control the deterioration of renal function, should control the protein intake, the choice of high-quality high-quality protein diet.
How does renal failure reduce high creatinine through diet
Patients with high creatinine in renal failure should choose foods rich in vitamin A, vitamin B2 and vitamin C.
If renal dysfunction is only renal failure, creatinine is high, but no oliguria, no edema patients can not help salt and water, maintain a low salt diet. Salt restriction should be strictly restricted if severe edema, hypertension and even heart failure are present.
Above is only the general renal failure patients of dietary attention to high creatinine, hoping to help you. If patients with renal failure, in addition to high creatinine, and other symptoms, diet problems, you can consult a professional nephrology doctor, they will help you. You can also leave a message below, and we'll also give you some professional dietary advice.