I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Which foods are good for blood?
Blood is as important to human beings as water is to nature. It determines the length of life and the speed of aging. And in real life there are some foods that can help the body wash the blood and eat it once to make your blood young one time.
The importance of blood to the human body
Keeping fit is the pursuit of modern people, because it can not only achieve the role of disease prevention, but also to some extent, can extend the life of people. But many people believe that the key to health is to protect the body of an organ, but ignore the root cause of the disease from the blood.
The importance of blood can be imagined, if the blood decreases, the human body will be as a result of ischemia and life-threatening. Or, because of the influence of external factors, such as always stay up late, overeating and other bad habits, easy to make blood dirty, sticky, become toxic, then human health will certainly be threatened. Therefore, the quality of the blood will directly affect the health of the body, simply speaking, the body's aging, life expectancy has a direct relationship with the quality of blood.
Eat blood transfusions good for the body
Since you know the importance of blood on human health, what other ways you can make blood quality better than changing your lifestyle? In fact, you can also use the diet. But which foods help the blood?
Carrot - the softener of blood vessels
Carrot containing kaempferol, quercetin, etc., in order to reduce blood pressure and increase coronary blood flow; it contains potassium salts, helps to improve the hardening of the arteries. The company is located in:
Oatmeal - Blood slimming agent
Oats can not only lose weight for fat, but also lose weight for blood. Oat contains water-soluble dietary fiber, saponins, 8 kinds of essential amino acids, magnesium, phenolic acids and so on, these substances can reduce blood sugar, cholesterol, weight loss, antioxidant, and maintain blood health.
Eggplant - Vascular patch
Eggplant contains vitamin P, vitamin C, soap glucoside, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and other substances, in which vitamin P can enhance the elasticity of blood vessels, reduce brittleness, permeability, prevent vascular rupture and bleeding. Other substances can lower cholesterol and prevent thrombosis.
In addition to these foods, there are usually kiwifruit, cabbage, propolis, ginseng, kelp, fungus and other foods beneficial to blood health.
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- What should hemodialysis patients pay attention to the diet?
- Kidney diet treatment principle
- Solve the kidney disease diet 5 question
- Tongshantang: Can kidney patients eat legumes?
- Those tasty but very hurt kidney diet!
- What fruits are good for nephritic syndrome patients?
- Can watermelon rind cure kidney disease edema?
- Hyperlipidemia health care, four kinds of fruits can reduce hyperlipidemia
- What should we pay attention to about the diet of proteinuria caused by chronic nephritis?
- Prognosis of lupus nephritis in the four stage
- What is a good diet for nephrotic syndrome patients?
- Guidelines for diet aftercare of nephropyelitis
- Kidney is not very terrible, these foods you do not eat!
- what is chronic kidney disease(CKD)?
- What should pay attention to make a chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan?
- Can coffee prevent kidney cancer?
- Can drinking water really prevent kidney stone?
- Why does patients with nephrotic syndrome require low protein diet?