I Want To Find
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
- Symptoms and treatment of diffuse parenchymal disease kidney
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
- Xiao Li has taking purpura nephritis for 6 years, it is the first time to see the decline in creatini
The 25 year old Li from Yunnan, 6 years ago he was diagnosed with allergic purpura, purpura nephritis, hands and feet were bleeding, accompanied by dizziness, headache, blurred vision, 3+ protein, occult blood 3+, 1 months of treatment in t ..
- Refused hormone treatment two times, How is about Xiao Yong now?
With the improvement of our living standards, peoples health awareness is also more and more strong, but still can not withstand the attack of disease. Today is to introduce from Guizhou Province, Xiao Yong, a fellow? Or students of Yong, 3 ..
- Urinary protein 1+, having treatment for 3 years without effects, the test result turned negative onl
Miss Kong is from Shandong, 3 years ago, her legs became edema, check results showed protein 3+, urine protein of 24 hours was 5.68g, was diagnosed with nephrotic syndrome. In the past 3 years, Miss Kongs treatment is very simple: hormone a ..
- Philippines has poor treatment of uremia, and look at the patient's treatment experience there
International friends from Philippines, arrived in Shijiazhuang in November 18th, the hospital for kidney disease, she is a uremic patients, hospitalized here a months time, in December 19th from the international Zhuang fly back to Philipp ..
- After 11 days of treatment, the cyst was removed......
Polycystic kidney genetic? Heredity. The 22 year old Ronaldinho from Xinjiang, in the 7 years before the examination found the abdominal ultrasound, polycystic kidney disease, did not take treatment. Until 2 months ago, he appeared back pai ..
- 9 year old patients with Alport syndrome say that edema has gone and they can go home
Alport syndrome, do not know if you have not heard, it has another name called hereditary nephritis today to introduce is a 9 year old child star. Almost 2 years ago, he appeared eyelid edema in the local hospital inspection protein 3+, was ..
- Treatment result shows negative then discharge out of hospital, but will the re-check result still be
Kidney disease has two characteristics: first, it is difficult to bear fruit; two is easy to repeat. So as to take the time in patients with nephropathy, usually chronic kidney disease, could not recover in one or two months. Must be prepar ..
- I've been investigating for half a month
The general hospital patients in treatment, most patients with the doctor, chat, or rest in bed, to pass the time, Mr. Yan is not the same, he walk around. The two day first came to the hospital, because of purpura body, complexion is not g ..
- After renal transplant failure
Mr. Han was discharged last month, a patient stay in hospital for more than half a month, go back to dialysis. Because his illness...... Alas...... There is no way. When he is not high in creatinine eating hormone treatment, most of the tim ..
- The pain after success of kidney transplantation, who knows?
After renal transplantation, acute rejection or if renal tubular necrosis leads to no postoperative renal function, is considered a failure. It is successful, whether you can sleep without any anxiety? The answer was No. The kidney is not w ..
Request an Appointment at Kidney Service