I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to do if renal cyst patients get blood urine
Renal cyst is a common seen abnormal structure on kidney and it always seen on adult. Sometimes it occur on one kidney and sometimes two;sometimes one cyst and sometimes several or more. Generally speaking,the diameter of it is around 2cm,sometimes it may reach to 10cm. Men are more easy to get renal cyst than women. As the growing of their age,the morbidity of renal cyst become higher and higher. If only get renal cyst,there is no obvious symptom;only when the cysts oppress kidney and give rise to vessel occlusion or urinary tract infarction,some symptoms may occur and renal function may be influenced. When the cyst is bigger than 5cm,patients should receive treatment.
Among various types of renal cyst,the most common seen are simple renal cyst and genetic renal cyst only accounts for a small proportion. people who are younger than 20 years old are seldom get simple renal cyst;if get,they should pay more attention on their kidney if they have congenital malformation on their kidney or if they get genetic renal cyst. As the growing of them,the morbidity of renal cyst become higher and higher. Renal cyst morbidity of those who are thirty to forty years old are about ten percentage. When they reach eighty years old,it may be as high as fifty percentage. Simple renal cyst are always occur on male.
People who have get renal cyst may have blood urine if they have trauma on their abdomen or if their inter-abdominal pressure rise(severe coughing and so on). Half of them may have microscopic hematuria. Paroxysmal gross hematuria are always caused by fracture of blood vessel. If the bleeding is severe,blood clot may block in urinary tract and cause extremely pain. There are always white cell and proteinuria in the blood urine. If the kidney is infected,pyuria and blood urine may be more serious. Patients may feel pain on their waist and get a fever.
If get blood urine,there need not be panic. The best way is go to hospital to see a doctor and observe the illness state. Expert for treatment,patients should reduce activity or stay in bed to have a good rest.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What will get uremia?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?