I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Life when the ＂kidney＂ act
China's ancient "anger hurt the liver, hi sad, thinking injured spleen, sad lung, fear of injury to the kidney," said. The five is the performance of traditional Chinese medicine of five kinds of anger and sorrow fear mental and emotional activities, seven emotions is anger and Sorrow Sad panic changes in the spirit of the seven emotions, belong to reflect people's psychological state. Because of the physiological and social factors, generally people have shown certain emotional activities, as long as these emotional activities in the normal physiological range, has no effect on human health.
The "dirty" Lingshu said: "the idea and spirit, is designed, the soul does not come loose, not regrets anger, not be five." Here said the idea and means of normal people, emotional changes, emotional changes that are physiological, non destructive to human health. But if the emotional changes over excesses, long-term imbalance, it is subject to changing moods, emotional activity by physiological and pathogenic factors. "Q be as big of yin and Yang" said: "the fury of Yin, violence HI injury Yang Jue Qi Shangni, full to the pulse shape, and not in the day, too, is not solid." "Diseases before Lingshu health chapter" said: "the smile Festival, will hurt the dirty." The above discussion is that the emotional changes and arrhythmia caused by excessive excesses, qualitative change, from the emotional activities of reason, the pathogenic factors, leading to a variety of diseases.
For example, you have a bad body (such as kidney) you will not be in a good mood or your bad mood will directly affect your attitude towards the surrounding and then the subconscious will let your body affect the operation. For example, you do not have any disease, but you are in a bad mood, you always think that they have, slowly you do not have, and this is the subconscious problem.
The mood of kidney is not directly related to the above joint there, such as your temperament is very bad, very bad, then you on everything very uncomfortable, but this is not interested in the impact of your kidney operation.
Caution is careful and prudent, that is, external things or their own words and deeds to pay close attention to avoid adverse or unfortunate things. Prudence is the firstborn of wisdom, the root of progress, and the foundation of harmony. A deliberate action is better than a hundred hasty actions. Prudence is a part of the brave, half is to deal with the wisdom of the prudent man to meet. So when life should be cautious and should be "kidney" act.
- What are the hazards of having kidney cysts?
- Treat kidney cyst commonly use these methods!
- What is the most effective method for treating renal cysts?
- What are the methods of nursing for patients with renal cyst
- What Are The Detailed Health Care Of Kidney Cyst?
- What should be paid attention to in the daily life for patie
- Patients with renal cysts need to pay attention to these asp
- How to reduce the condition of patients with renal cysts?
- Is the genetic probability of renal cyst high? If appear cal
- What are the differences between simple renal cyst and polyc
- Those who take care of the renal cysts must pay attention to
- What are the normal preventive measures of hydronephrosis?
- What are the common reasons for kidney enlargement?
- What are the dangers of fetal renal cysts?
- What are the details of the health care for patients with re
- How should be the symptom that aimed at right kidney cyst ch
- What are the symptoms of female with renal cysts?
- What are the hazards of renal cysts?
- From the living habits and diet to prevent kidney cysts
- How to correctly and effectively remove the harm of renal cy