I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Life when the ＂kidney＂ act
China's ancient "anger hurt the liver, hi sad, thinking injured spleen, sad lung, fear of injury to the kidney," said. The five is the performance of traditional Chinese medicine of five kinds of anger and sorrow fear mental and emotional activities, seven emotions is anger and Sorrow Sad panic changes in the spirit of the seven emotions, belong to reflect people's psychological state. Because of the physiological and social factors, generally people have shown certain emotional activities, as long as these emotional activities in the normal physiological range, has no effect on human health.
The "dirty" Lingshu said: "the idea and spirit, is designed, the soul does not come loose, not regrets anger, not be five." Here said the idea and means of normal people, emotional changes, emotional changes that are physiological, non destructive to human health. But if the emotional changes over excesses, long-term imbalance, it is subject to changing moods, emotional activity by physiological and pathogenic factors. "Q be as big of yin and Yang" said: "the fury of Yin, violence HI injury Yang Jue Qi Shangni, full to the pulse shape, and not in the day, too, is not solid." "Diseases before Lingshu health chapter" said: "the smile Festival, will hurt the dirty." The above discussion is that the emotional changes and arrhythmia caused by excessive excesses, qualitative change, from the emotional activities of reason, the pathogenic factors, leading to a variety of diseases.
For example, you have a bad body (such as kidney) you will not be in a good mood or your bad mood will directly affect your attitude towards the surrounding and then the subconscious will let your body affect the operation. For example, you do not have any disease, but you are in a bad mood, you always think that they have, slowly you do not have, and this is the subconscious problem.
The mood of kidney is not directly related to the above joint there, such as your temperament is very bad, very bad, then you on everything very uncomfortable, but this is not interested in the impact of your kidney operation.
Caution is careful and prudent, that is, external things or their own words and deeds to pay close attention to avoid adverse or unfortunate things. Prudence is the firstborn of wisdom, the root of progress, and the foundation of harmony. A deliberate action is better than a hundred hasty actions. Prudence is a part of the brave, half is to deal with the wisdom of the prudent man to meet. So when life should be cautious and should be "kidney" act.
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?