I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Chinese Medicine Healthy Kidney Cyst and Kidney Tumors
In clinical practice, people often confuse polycystic kidney with renal cyst, because they all belong to cystic kidney disease, but they are different. Polycystic kidney disease (PCOS) is a familial dominant hereditary disease. It is one of the common diseases causing chronic renal failure and uremia. So, what is the difference between a renal cyst and a kidney tumor? What should the diet of kidney cyst notice? Right kidney cyst how to do? Chinese medicine health experts explain kidney cysts and kidney tumors for you.
Polycystic kidney disease (PCOS) is a familial dominant hereditary disease. It is one of the common diseases causing chronic renal failure and uremia. The cyst of the polycystic kidney can grow with time. When the cyst grows to a certain stage, the small pathway connecting the cyst and the kidney is blocked because of the hyperplasia of the tissue. The fluid in the cyst can not be eliminated and gradually increased. Cysts suppress renal tissue and cause impaired kidney function. The main symptoms of patients with low back pain, hematuria, proteinuria, hypertension, nocturia, urinary tract infection, concurrent calculi, obstruction and retroperitoneal hemorrhage, few have malignant potential. There is no special treatment for polycystic kidney disease, mainly to prevent complications and protect renal function, pay attention to prevent injury of waist and abdomen, avoid strenuous exercise and proper drinking water. The treatment mostly adopts the puncture decompression therapy, but it can not cure. Since there is no effective treatment, it is helpful to control blood pressure, disable nephrotoxic drugs, protect renal function and delay the progression of the disease.
Simple renal cysts are common in adults, with slow natural changes, only minor changes, mainly in small amounts, followed by a small increase in size, but a small number of cysts shrink. Kidney cyst can appear hematuria or local lumbago, or secondary infection, but rarely renal failure. Small renal cyst without symptoms without treatment. When the cyst is greater than 56 cm, it may be treated by puncture and sclerotherapy.
Expert: kidney cyst is bigger than 5 centimeters, need treatment
68 year old Zhang old man suffering from right kidney cyst has been for many years, found in recent years gradually grow to 7 cm in size, the old man that he did not have any symptoms, it has not taken seriously. Not long ago, the old man suddenly forcibly picked up a bag of rice, the results suddenly feel a severe pain in the waist, then the old man was rushed to the hospital, the inspection found that the elderly have the right kidney cyst rupture, perirenal effusion, through only after emergency surgical repair.
In recent years, with the progress of detection technology and the popularization of health examination, the detection rate of renal cyst is higher and higher. Almost everyone who has been told to have a kidney cyst asks the doctor the same question: "what's in this cyst?" Do you want an operation? Do not cut evil into a tumor? In a word, full of doubt and anxiety.
First of all, the vast majority of renal cysts are acquired and are usually benign lesions, and a few can be malignant or secondary to malignancy. Kidney cyst is more common, clinical statistics found that in people over the age of 50, nearly 50% of men have renal cysts, while people over the age of 70 suffer from kidney cysts up to more than 90%.
- How can Chinese medicine treat renal cyst?
- How can Chinese medicine treat renal failure?
- How does Chinese medicine treat kidney cyst?
- What method does Western Medicine treat kidney cyst to have?
- Traditional Chinese medicine and the general treatment of ne
- Is a drug three points to eat healthy
- Daily healthy care for patients with kidney cyst
- How to have a healthy diet for patients with edema ?
- How does Chinese herbal medicines help reduce the kidney cys