I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What dietary problems should renal cyst patients pay attention to?
Kidney cyst is the size of the kidneys ranging from the outside world is not connected to the cystic mass of the general term, also known as renal cystic disease. Common renal cysts can be pided into polycystic kidney, simple renal cyst and acquired renal cyst, medullary sponge kidney and para renal cyst. For the sick friend who does not rely on drug treatment, in the diet should also pay more attention to, if the patients have poor eating habits, not only no effect on treatment, may also aggravate the condition of development.
Speak nutrition of patients with renal cyst should eat high protein food with high quality, high fiber, high attention of Weisu food and low fat, appropriate sugar diet.
Not a partial eclipse, whole grains, fresh vegetables and fruits, cattle, sheep, pig lean meat, eggs, milk, fish and other edible.
Water intake: Various renal diseases due to different causes, different course of disease, treatment measures are not the same. In mild renal failure, the renal function of concentration decreased, metabolic products need more water can be discharged from the kidney, therefore, patients with renal cyst without obvious edema, heart failure, hypertension, should not blindly limit water. Special reminders are those patients with chronic renal failure, do not think that kidney failure must be strictly limited moisture, if too much water can easily increase the deterioration of renal function.
Should pay attention to not eat salty class (including pickled), do not eat spicy class (including pepper, wine, shrimp, crab, etc.) do not eat contaminated (including rotten leftovers, etc.), do not eat barbecue, and renal dysfunction or uremia should also pay attention to beans and its products do not eat, limiting animal foods high in protein, greasy foods etc..
Salt intake: control of salt, according to renal disease and renal function to adjust the degree of renal function, not all patients with chronic renal insufficiency should be strictly limited salt.
- The differences between polycystic nephropathy and kidney cyst
- Six nursing methods of renal cyst patients
- What are the Causes of Kidney Cyst?
- How to do if renal cyst patients get blood urine
- Nursing care of patients with renal cyst
- Why do you want to pay attention to the high risk of creatinine
- Kidney cyst patients should how to do ?
- Kidney cyst patients should how to do ?
- The characteristics of kidney cyst
- How much do you know about six partial nephrocysts?
- To introduce the difference between polycystic kidney disease and renal cyst disease
- Is left kidney cyst serious ?
- The reasons of kidney cyst
- Six common clinical symptoms of kidney cyst
- Analysis of three common manifestations of nephritis
- Can kidney cyst cause frequent micturition?
- How to prevent kidney cyst ?
- The specific damage of kidney cyst
- How to judge if you get renal cyst or not
- What is the treatment of renal cyst?