I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What should renal cyst patients pay attention to in daily care ?
The emergence of the disease mainly originates from life does not pay attention to the influence of a lot of problems, especially in patients with renal cyst more attention, so the patients with renal cyst in daily nursing should pay attention to what the problem? Let's get to know it together!
Mental and psychological nursing: Chinese medicine said that the recuperation of emotion, due to kidney disease is long, and easy to relapse, patients thought the burden is heavy, so it is important to understand and encourage patients to express their ideological concerns, encourage patients to open-minded, relax and avoid negative and pessimistic, not to drill a dead end, learn recuperation emotion, establish the confidence to overcome the disease, the disease early rehabilitation.
Promote physical and mental rest: such as renal hypertension should be measured blood pressure, according to changes in blood pressure increased bed rest time.
Reasonable diet: diet should be based on the situation of each disease to the patient specific diet guidance, such as renal insufficiency, should improve the heat (mainly sugar), high-quality low-protein diet, limit the amount of liquid, keep the water balance.
Pay attention to oral care: keep the mouth clean sooner or later, remove bad breath, reduce nausea, prevent bacteria and mold breeding.
Strengthen skin care: good skin care in patients with chronic renal failure, is the prevention of skin infection, an important work of bedsore and related complications, due to urinary toxin deposition on patients often have skin irritation, itching and discomfort, and sleep, and very easy to scratch the skin after infection, it should be frequently cleaned with warm water, keep the skin clean, do not use soap and alcohol. Change underwear, sheets. With serious edema patients, more attention should be paid to the protection of the skin, often replace the prone position, pressed parts massage, prevention of bedsore.
- The differences between polycystic nephropathy and kidney cyst
- Six nursing methods of renal cyst patients
- What are the Causes of Kidney Cyst?
- How to do if renal cyst patients get blood urine
- Nursing care of patients with renal cyst
- Why do you want to pay attention to the high risk of creatinine
- Kidney cyst patients should how to do ?
- Kidney cyst patients should how to do ?
- The characteristics of kidney cyst
- How much do you know about six partial nephrocysts?
- To introduce the difference between polycystic kidney disease and renal cyst disease
- Is left kidney cyst serious ?
- The reasons of kidney cyst
- Six common clinical symptoms of kidney cyst
- Analysis of three common manifestations of nephritis
- Can kidney cyst cause frequent micturition?
- How to prevent kidney cyst ?
- The specific damage of kidney cyst
- How to judge if you get renal cyst or not
- What is the treatment of renal cyst?