I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What is the most effective method for treating renal cysts?
The kidney is one of the most common organs that develop cysts, and the incidence increases with age. Simple renal cysts are often unintentionally found during ultrasound, CT, or urography. When the cyst is larger, the renal parenchyma can be compressed and abdominal pain, abdominal mass, hematuria, hypertension and other clinical manifestations may occur when the cyst compacts the renal parenchyma. What are the current treatment methods for renal cysts?
The main hazard of renal cysts is the compression of the kidney and impairs kidney function. Therefore, kidney cysts less than 4 cm are generally not required to be processed and can be reviewed periodically. Larger cysts require clinical treatment, and in the case of parapelvic cysts, the size is not limited by 4 cm.
Most scholars believe that simple renal cysts, such as cysts greater than 4 cm in diameter, have low back pain, hematuria, repeated infections, renal parenchyma or renal pelvis, renal pelvis significantly pressure, and high blood pressure, cyst compression ureter, leading to obstruction and suspected malignancy, etc. All are indications for treatment.
There are three main treatments for renal cysts. Injection of anhydrous alcohol or other sclerosing agent into puncture fluid of renal cyst guided by b-ultrasound, but sclerosing agents have the danger of overflowing and possible absorption, which can cause kidney damage or cause serious complications.
Open surgery is more traumatic, slow recovery, affect physical labor, poor patient acceptance.
The treatment of renal cysts was performed by laparoscopy, only three holes were made in the waist, and the endoscopic channels were established, which had the advantages of less trauma and quick recovery. In recent years, it has become the preferred surgical method for renal cysts.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have a certain understanding of the above common sense! Only the correct diagnosis can be better treated. If you have other kidney problems, you can browse other pages, and you can also leave us a message. The experts from Tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- What are the hazards of having kidney cysts?
- Treat kidney cyst commonly use these methods!
- Nursing Kidney Cyst In This Way!
- Various factors can induce renal cyst disease
- What are the methods of nursing for patients with renal cyst
- What Are The Detailed Health Care Of Kidney Cyst?
- What should be paid attention to in the daily life for patie
- Patients with renal cysts need to pay attention to these asp
- Is multiple double kidney cyst serious?
- Uremia caused by renal cysts
- How to reduce the condition of patients with renal cysts?
- Is the genetic probability of renal cyst high? If appear cal
- How do patients with renal cyst conditioning?
- How to cure renal cysts effectively?
- What are the differences between simple renal cyst and polyc
- Those who take care of the renal cysts must pay attention to
- What are the normal preventive measures of hydronephrosis?
- Can bilateral early renal cancer be cured?
- What are the common reasons for kidney enlargement?
- What are the dangers of fetal renal cysts?