I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Treat kidney cyst commonly use these methods!
The incidence of renal cysts can be increased at any age and 50% of people over 50 years of age can be found in this kind of cysts when did B ultrasound. At present, there are many methods for treating renal cysts, and the therapeutic effects are also different. For patients with renal cysts, It is very important to choose the right treatment. Only when you choose the right method can you get better treatment.
I. Special treatment
1. The treatment of renal cysts is very important. In renal tomography, ultrasound and CT can not make the best diagnosis. We can choose angiography and percutaneous cyst aspiration as the next diagnostic method. This can be carried out under both X-ray and ultrasonic imaging. It is found that the clear sac is an encouraging sign but the aspiration fluid should still be examined by cytology.
2, the damage of renal cysts is very great, early detection, early diagnosis, early treatment. But when the diagnosis is still in doubt, surgical exploration can be considered.
3. In the diagnosis of renal cysts, the preservation of cysts should be considered if definite diagnosis is made, after all, it is rare for cysts to damage the kidneys.
II. Treatment of complications
The incidence of renal cyst is mostly caused by infection caused by adverse factors. When cysts are complicated with infection, antibiotic therapy should be strengthened. In 1980, although Muther and Bennett found that the concentrations of antibiotics in the sac fluid were very low, it was often necessary to perform drainage through this puncture, and if the drainage failed, the excision of the extrarenal part of the cyst wall and drainage were performed. In cases of hydronephrosis, resection of the cyst wall caused by obstruction can relieve ureteral obstruction.
III. Treatment of small renal cyst
For small renal cysts, there is no need for any treatment when there is no asymptomatic, but check regularly to see if the cyst continues to grow. The asymptomatic patient should have regular urine tests, including routine urine, urine culture. Renal function tests are performed every six months to one year, including clearance rate of endogenous creatinine. As infection is an important cause of deterioration of the disease, traumatic urinary tract examination should not be performed if it is not very necessary.
IV. Surgical removal of cysts
The puncture effect of renal cyst is not very good. It is not only easy to infect and recur, but also can not delay the occurrence of renal function damage by observation. It is not easy to remove cysts from renal cysts by operation, because the cysts on the surface of the kidney can be removed. But it is very difficult to remove the cyst buried in the deep part of the kidney. If the cyst is large and has the possibility of malignant change, the surgical exploration can be carried out. If it is proved to be a benign cyst, the cyst wall on the surface of the kidney can be excised, and the edge of the cyst can be sutured continuously with the renal parenchyma with intestinal thread. The residual cystic wall is coated with iodine tincture. If the renal parenchyma is extensively destroyed on one side and the contralateral kidney function is normal, nephrectomy is feasible. In the case of bilateral polycystic kidney, a healthy kidney should be transplanted and two polycystic kidneys should be removed. This may be the best treatment for severe polycystic kidney disease.
If you have other nephropathy problems you can browse other web pages, or leave us a message, Nephrology experts of Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods and suggestions.
- What are the hazards of having kidney cysts?
- Nursing Kidney Cyst In This Way!
- Various factors can induce renal cyst disease
- What is the most effective method for treating renal cysts?
- What are the methods of nursing for patients with renal cyst
- What Are The Detailed Health Care Of Kidney Cyst?
- What should be paid attention to in the daily life for patie
- Patients with renal cysts need to pay attention to these asp
- Is multiple double kidney cyst serious?
- Uremia caused by renal cysts
- How to reduce the condition of patients with renal cysts?
- Is the genetic probability of renal cyst high? If appear cal
- How do patients with renal cyst conditioning?
- How to cure renal cysts effectively?
- What are the differences between simple renal cyst and polyc
- Those who take care of the renal cysts must pay attention to
- What are the normal preventive measures of hydronephrosis?
- Can bilateral early renal cancer be cured?
- What are the common reasons for kidney enlargement?
- What are the dangers of fetal renal cysts?