I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How high creatinine patients to have a scientific diet ?
High serum creatinine serious affect people’s health and body ,most of the kidney disease patients will ask how to drop the creatinine ,and what should pay attention to in daily life ?
For patients scientific diet is good for the illness ,because it can delays the illness deterioration and can contribute to the treatment of high serum creatinine .So patients must pay attention to the diet in daily life .How high creatinine to have a scientific diet ?
1.The supplement of protein :Because patients in late stage will appear azotemia and renal insufficiency ,in order to control the renal function continue deteriorate ,patients should control the intake of protein and choose high quality protein foods .
2.Limit the intake of salt :In general ,patient’s creatinine in renal insufficiency compensatory and azotemia stage is high ,and began to appear all sorts of mild clinical symptoms ,but due to the pathology moderate injury can see if there is high blood pressure and edema ,control the intake of salt and give low salt diet or salt free diet respectively .
3.High creatinine patients should pay attention to limit smoke and wine .The damage of smoke and wine is mainly to kidney and blood vessels ,drinking more or smoking more will damage the kidney blood vessel ,which is aggravate arteriosclerosis and promote the glomerular harden ,so whatever the patients with normal renal function or abnormal creatinine should strictly limit the wine and smoke ,avoid causing big damage to the kidney .
So patients with high creatinine in addition to have a scientific diet ,should also accept the treatment ,only in this way can drop the creatinine fundamentally .
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Chinese Medicine Bath
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- The projects of renal function test
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis