I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How do babies care?
Infantile hematuria refers to the red blood cells in urine more than normal, is a common pediatric disease. Divided into gross hematuria and microscopic hematuria. If the 1000 ml of urine 1 ml of blood, urine naked eye appears to be red blood or meat, it is called naked eye hematuria; do routine urine tests, such as in the microscope under a high power field more than three red blood cells, Or 12 hours urine Ai Di's count red blood cells more than 1 million, while the naked eye is no abnormal observation of urine, known as microscopic hematuria. People tend to overlook microscopic hematuria
Once the parents found that the phenomenon of hematuria children should be immediately sent to the hospital for timely diagnosis and treatment, in addition to the doctor's treatment in accordance with the doctor's request to the child on time to pay medicine, while the care of hematuria in the baby, we must pay attention to the following points:
Be sure to let children more rest, avoid strenuous exercise. Hematuria often accompanied by certain complications, and may occur many symptoms, so need more rest. Such as exercise hematuria is the movement after the emergence of this time should be more rest, and acute nephritis, chronic nephritis and so is the need for bed rest.
To avoid infection. As far as possible to the crowded, noisy public places, to avoid infection, especially the respiratory system and urinary tract infection, or may increase the condition or cause other diseases.
Note the urethra clean. Be sure to wash your hips and pussy every day.
To a reasonable diet, to develop good habits. The best food is light, easy to digest, do not consume too much salt and soda every day, eat more vegetables and fresh fruit.
How do babies care?
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- Attention should be paid to the care of children with nephropathy
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- How to diagnose kidney stone effectively?
- How to treat colds and fever of nephritis patients?
- How Chinese medicine treats kidney failure