I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How do babies care?
Infantile hematuria refers to the red blood cells in urine more than normal, is a common pediatric disease. Divided into gross hematuria and microscopic hematuria. If the 1000 ml of urine 1 ml of blood, urine naked eye appears to be red blood or meat, it is called naked eye hematuria; do routine urine tests, such as in the microscope under a high power field more than three red blood cells, Or 12 hours urine Ai Di's count red blood cells more than 1 million, while the naked eye is no abnormal observation of urine, known as microscopic hematuria. People tend to overlook microscopic hematuria
Once the parents found that the phenomenon of hematuria children should be immediately sent to the hospital for timely diagnosis and treatment, in addition to the doctor's treatment in accordance with the doctor's request to the child on time to pay medicine, while the care of hematuria in the baby, we must pay attention to the following points:
Be sure to let children more rest, avoid strenuous exercise. Hematuria often accompanied by certain complications, and may occur many symptoms, so need more rest. Such as exercise hematuria is the movement after the emergence of this time should be more rest, and acute nephritis, chronic nephritis and so is the need for bed rest.
To avoid infection. As far as possible to the crowded, noisy public places, to avoid infection, especially the respiratory system and urinary tract infection, or may increase the condition or cause other diseases.
Note the urethra clean. Be sure to wash your hips and pussy every day.
To a reasonable diet, to develop good habits. The best food is light, easy to digest, do not consume too much salt and soda every day, eat more vegetables and fresh fruit.
How do babies care?
- How to treat nephropathy in pregnant women with hydronephros
- How to prevent peritonitis in patients with peritoneal dialy
- How should peritoneal dialysis patients with edema to do?
- How do hemodialysis patients maintain in winter?
- How to prevent hydronephrosis caused by kidney stones?
- How to treat tubule injury?
- How to treat renal atrophy the effect well?
- How to treat focal sclerosing glomerulonephritis?
- How do you know the effect of urine protein treatment?
- How do hemodialysis patients protect arteriovenous fistula?
- How much do you know about nephrotic syndrome?
- How to prevent kidney stones in daily life?
- Small coups: how to care for the kidneys
- How to treat patient with hydronephrosis has a fever?
- How about left renal cyst?
- How to treat kidney stones the best?
- How should patients with occult nephritis be treated and pro
- How to treat children with IgA nephropathy?
- How to relieve the pain of kidney stones?
- How should pregnant women with chronic glomerulonephritis ca