I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the hematuria care methods?
Hematuria on the patient's body caused great harm. Doctors suggested that if the patient found some symptoms of hematuria, must be promptly sent to the hospital for examination and treatment, so as not to delay the best time to treatment; hematuria can also lead to the occurrence of various complications, can not be underestimated. So what the specific hazards of hematuria reflected in what aspects, what is the reason for people suffering from hematuria? I think a lot of friends and patients have such questions, the above questions we come together and kidney disease experts to understand some of the hematuria know how:
Hematuria is a serious symptom, the patient is extremely frightened. Should be comfort and explain with the patient, indicating 1000ml urine 1 ~ 3ml blood for the naked eye hematuria. Blood loss is not serious. Usually develop more drinking water habits. Less smoking or not smoking, eat less irritating food. Jifu: fishy, ??aquatic products (shrimp, crab), pepper, garlic, raw onions, parsley, dog meat, horse meat, donkey meat. Active treatment of urinary system inflammation, stones and other diseases. Do the dye, rubber, plastic and other tools in the production of protective and health care work. In the ordinary life and work, can not often make the bladder height filling. Feel urinating, that is, to urinate to reduce the urine in the bladder to stay too long. Pay attention to work and rest, to avoid strenuous exercise.
Above is the experts for everyone on the hematuria on the knowledge, hope that through our introduction can be your understanding of hematuria more comprehensive and objective, so that you can find as soon as possible for their own treatment. Finally, sincerely wish you a quick recovery!
What are the hematuria care methods?
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?