I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
We are all familiar with hydronephrosis, hydronephrosis disease seriously affects the health of patients, so when the symptoms of hydronephrosis, must promptly go to the hospital. Hydronephrosis slow onset, longer course, patients can not be separated from the careful care of their families, do a good job of hydronephrosis can improve the patient's immunity. So, in order to avoid symptoms of hydronephrosis, what should we do, the following experts will tell us about hydronephrosis knowledge:
1, hot and humid Accumulation type: Urine astringent pain, urinary sand, urinary disruption, yellow urine red, sudden waist and abdominal pain and other symptoms.
Chinese medicine method: heat dampness, a row of stone.
2, Qi stagnation and blood stasis: stones over time, fixed abdominal pain, pain, tongue purple, pulse astringent.
Chinese medicine method: broken gas silt, soft stone row.
Western medicine treatment:
1, symptomatic treatment: renal colic to antispasmodic agents, urinary tract infections to antimicrobial drugs, hematuria, appropriate amount of hemostatic drugs.
2, medical treatment: There is no urinary tract obstruction or infection, and the renal function is good in the round stone with diameter of <0.5cm. Through adequate drinking water, diet regulation. To treat, and also with some drugs.
3, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy: for a single diameter of about 1.5cm stone.
4, stone surgery: not suitable for the treatment of patients.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, surely we have some understanding of the above common sense it! Only the correct diagnosis, to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- Does kidney stone patient drink plenty of water, can eduction stone?
- What principles should be followed in the treatment of hydronephrosis?
- What are the problems in the treatment of chronic pyelonephritis?
- Creatinine, urea nitrogen, cystatin C which can represent renal function?
- What are the common symptoms of hydronephrosis?
- 7 criterion for kidney care, have you done it?
- The treatment of kidney stones in the elderly needs to know these problems
- Nursing measures of nephrotic syndrome
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic kidney disease?
- Iga nephropathy treatment effect
- Attention should be paid to patients with Iga nephritis during nursing
- Should examine urine first when suspect kidney disease?
- What kind of exercise is suitable for patients with renal atrophy?
- Want to know whether kidneys are healthy looking at their urine
- Why do patients with chronic kidney disease need to limit the intake of phosphorus
- Method for the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Small coups: how to care for the kidneys
- Why does summer become the multiple season of kidney disease?