I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Creatinine, urea nitrogen, cystatin C which can represent re
Speaking of kidney function, kidney disease patient thinks first is oneself creatinine number. Also right, blood creatinine is a index in kidney function assay report, influence is greatest. But commonly besides creatinine, kidney function can measure a number of indicators. What is the most accurate indicator? Generally speaking, there are three main laboratory indicators of renal function:
Urea (nitrogen): urea nitrogen is elevated, often represent kidney function is not complete, now some textbooks still have the saying of nitrogen natremia. In fact, urea nitrogen reflects kidney function is very inaccurate, often suffer from diet, fever, infection. Heart failure, gastrointestinal bleeding and other factors.
Serum creatinine: because nephropathy experts found that urea nitrogen reflected the problem is not very reliable, found that the blood creatinine this index is more reliable, for decades have been using blood creatinine to reflect renal function. Since then, the blood creatinine appears to represent the kidney function.
In fact, blood creatinine detection also has its inherent deficiencies. Creatinine is the metabolite of creatine in muscle tissue, so creatinine will first be affected by human muscle content, the more developed muscle, the higher the muscle content. Blood creatinine is also naturally higher.
In addition, since the blood creatinine is affected by muscle metabolism, muscle metabolism will also affect the level of blood creatinine. Also, eating the meat of mammals in the stomach will also break down to produce creatinine. Biologically speaking. We are all mammals. At the top of the food chain, humans break down creatinine, even if it is exogenous creatinine, which to some extent leads to a rise in creatinine in the blood.
In addition, serum creatinine is also affected by age, sex, race and other factors. It is also affected by renal tubular excretion creatinine.
Therefore, the most important serum creatinine index is not perfect. Later, nephrologists developed a formula and equation based on blood creatinine to reflect renal function more accurately.
Serum cystatin C: it is not affected by sex, inflammation and muscle content, so cystatin C is a sensitive and accurate indicator of renal function.
It is regrettable that: Although in 2012, the guidelines for Clinical practice in the Evaluation and Management of chronic Kidney Disease (KDIGO) published to the world made several recommendations for the application of cystatin C in the definition and classification of chronic kidney disease in Chapter 1. But many clinicians, and even some renal doctors, are only looking at creatinine.
- What is the diet prescription that treats nephritis haematur
- What are the characteristics and classification of renal ede
- What kind of exercise is suitable for patients with renal at
- The true role of hormones in kidney disease.
- These examinations are needed for accurate diagnosis of rena
- Knowledge of kidney disease: Dietary precautions of kidney s
- The factor that affects kidney disease progress must not ign
- The four hazards of nephropathy, uremia is not the most seri
- Guidance on Renal biopsy
- Method for the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- What are the causes that affect kidney excretion of uric aci
- What should chronic nephritis patient notice on life?
- What are the contraindications of chronic nephritis?
- Hepatitis B can trigger glomerulonephritis!
- Dietary taboos for moderate and mild glomerulonephritis
- How to treat nephropathy in pregnant women with hydronephros
- Why glucocorticoids can treat chronic kidney disease?
- Do you know nephrotic syndrome is very harmful?
- Corn can eliminate edema in nephrotic syndrome
- Why do patients with chronic kidney disease need to limit th