I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why do patients with chronic kidney disease need to limit th
Phosphorus is an important element in the body, involved in a variety of physiological functions. The site of phosphorus absorption is the small intestine, and the kidneys are the main organ of phosphorus excretion. When patients with chronic kidney disease renal dysfunction, decreased phosphorus excretion, resulting in hyperphosphatemia. Since the third stage of chronic kidney disease, the glomerular filtration rate <60ml / min·1.73m2, gradual hyperphosphatemia. The worse the renal function, the higher the proportion of hyperphosphatemia.
In dialysis patients, the incidence of hyperphosphatemia can be as high as 50%. Long-term hyperphosphatemia in patients with chronic kidney disease stimulates a series of subsequent reactions in vivo, including hypocalcemia, secondary hyperparathyroidism, and so on, which leads to abnormal bone transformation, and vascular and soft tissue calcification and so on. Clinical manifestations of osteolytic, bone pain, osteomalacia; large blood vessels and heart valves calcification, arrhythmia and cardiac dysfunction, greatly affecting the quality of life of patients. More seriously, in recent years, research data show that increased phosphorus can increase cardiovascular events and mortality in patients with chronic kidney disease, hyperphosphatemia is considered an independent risk factor for patients with chronic kidney disease. Thus, the control of phosphorus is an important measure to improve the quality of life of patients and reduce mortality.
Chronic renal disease patients after hyperphosphatemia by reducing dietary phosphorus intake, the use of phosphate binding agent to reduce intestinal absorption of phosphorus, and has entered the dialysis patients by dialysis to remove phosphorus and other ways to control phosphorus. Reduce dietary intake of phosphorus is the basic measure to control phosphorus, phosphorus directly from the source to enter the body, both dialysis patients, or non-dialysis patients with chronic kidney disease are necessary. Often protein-rich foods contain high levels of phosphorus. Appropriate restrictions on protein intake can effectively limit phosphorus. But at the same time should avoid excessive restrictions on protein-induced malnutrition and lack of heat.
Therefore, the choice of high protein / phosphorus ratio of food to ensure nutritional status without increasing the phosphorus load, is the preferred phosphorus-limited foods such as egg protein, chicken breast and so on. Oats, tofu, scallops, liver, cheese, egg yolks, nuts, mushrooms and other foods are high-phosphorus foods, should be avoided. Ham, chocolate, cola, sesame sauce, high phosphorus content, should not be eaten. Of particular note is that with the industrialization of food processing, people use processed foods in their daily lives. Food additives contain large amounts of phosphorus, but also can not be ignored as a source of phosphorus, should reduce consumption.
If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology specialist will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- What is the diet prescription that treats nephritis haematur
- What are the characteristics and classification of renal ede
- What kind of exercise is suitable for patients with renal at
- The true role of hormones in kidney disease.
- These examinations are needed for accurate diagnosis of rena
- Knowledge of kidney disease: Dietary precautions of kidney s
- The factor that affects kidney disease progress must not ign
- The four hazards of nephropathy, uremia is not the most seri
- Guidance on Renal biopsy
- Method for the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- What are the causes that affect kidney excretion of uric aci
- What should chronic nephritis patient notice on life?
- What are the contraindications of chronic nephritis?
- Hepatitis B can trigger glomerulonephritis!
- Dietary taboos for moderate and mild glomerulonephritis
- How to treat nephropathy in pregnant women with hydronephros
- Why glucocorticoids can treat chronic kidney disease?
- Do you know nephrotic syndrome is very harmful?
- Corn can eliminate edema in nephrotic syndrome
- What is the nutritional treatment of chronic kidney disease?