I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Never visit a hospital overseas before? Don't worry, we have received more than 800 international patients, so we have plenty of experience in arranging your visit or stay in China. Read on and find how to plan your visit and how can we help.Step 1. Learn About Us
This website is designed to offer information to international kidney disease patients who seeks for doctors, treatments, patients stories and basic kidney disease and conditions knowledge.
Kidney Disease is a very complex disease which sometimes may involve a whole family. If you cannot find a better treatment in your country, we hope the information we provide about Chinese medicines, doctors, hospitals may help. In addition, the treatments we recommend not only involve in Chinese medicine, leading western medicines will make the traditional Chinese medicine more effective in dealing with most chronic kidney diseases.
Find out who we are, where we are, what we can do for you at through our websites.Step 2. Select a doctor or ask advice from us
The next step for you is to select a doctor. We work with hundreds of kidney disease experts at home and abroad. You can choose the right doctor by name or by specialty. The page of find a doctor may helps you to make a better decision. You contact us directly by email or by phone.
If you need help selecting a doctor or you prefer to choose treatment firstly, you can leave us a message or contact us: 0086-0311-85150158 or email us: email@example.com (Monday through Sunday) or you can use the form in the page of "contact us". This will helps know more about your need and give you a more helpful feedback. Usually, you will receive a respond within two business days.
And we will help to make an analysis about the proper treatment or recommend a right doctor for you based on your condition. Sometimes we will schedule a phone conversation with you or your local physician.Step 3. Request an Appointment
If you decide to make a visit, appointment form will be useful. The appointment aims at contacting you by phone within two business days to review your medical and financial information. If you prefer, you may select a date and ask us to recommend a doctor. We will process your request and confirm your appointment by email.Step 4. Arrange your Travel
Before your travels begins, let us helps make the arranges here in China. We will book the patient room, hotels and offer pick-up service after your arrival. You can find more information about your stay and visit information in the page of "plan a visit". Enjoy your travel!
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- Nurse work after renal transplant
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- What to Bring
- Kidney transplant on the ＂right＂?
- Treatment plan and principle of chronic renal failure
- what are the diet plan for nephrotic syndrome in children?
- kidney transplant
- What should pay attention to make a chronic glomerulonephritis diet plan?
- Can all uremia patients do kidney transplants?
- Kidney Transplant For Uremic Patients
- The pain after success of kidney transplantation, who knows?
- Nursing care plan for the child with nephrotic syndrome
- Dialysis and Kidney transplant
- Never take irritating food before bedtime in patients with renal atrophy
- To the kidney is good, never forget to pull ears
- It's necessary for a doctor to make a diet plan for nephrotic syndrome in adults
- Your First Appointment
- Kidney transplant ＂find＂ children