I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
With pick-up service, you will get the hospital directly from airport to hospital. After a general visit and further communications with our doctors, you can consider the hospitalization.
Health care providers
Once you decide to stay here, we will arrange a health care team for you, including physician-in-charge, 24-hour private nurse, dietician, translator, experts.
The translator will lead you to reception to arrange admission. You need prepare 5.000 USD as cash pledge and fill in the form of hospitalization about the patient's basic information.
Patient needs basic examinations to check up vital sign, including electrocardiogram and tests of blood. You doctor will ask about your medical history clearly to make a preliminary diagnosis about your condition.
After that, an all-side examination will be arranged for you in 3 days for the results of a few examinations can not be offered immediately. The medical report will help your doctors to make a diagnosis and analysis about your illness condition.
Once all the medical data is checked out, all leading experts will get together to make a further analysis and diagnosis of your condition. After experts consultation, experts will make a rough treatment plan for you.
According to your individual condition, we usually provide about 1~3 different treatment plan for your reference. The personalized plans for you depend on:
- the type of kidney disease
- your general health
- the severity of your disease
- you age and health
You may be treated with one or a combination of the following therapies:
Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Massage, qigong,MOXABUSTION,CUPPING,GUA SHA, Medicated Bath, food therapy, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Dialysis, Kidney Transplant, Hormonal Therapy, Blood Purification,Immunotherapy
Services at a glance
● 24-hour private nursing
● Email/computers. There are internet connections in every hospital room
● TV/Air-conditioner/fridge/personal kitchen/Laundry. TV, Air-conditioner, fridge and personal kitchen are furniture in every patient room. The washing machine and dryer are free for our patients.
● Food Services. Patients can cook food by their own in personal kitchen or private nurse can help you order the dinner from our dining hall.
● Excellent translators who are specialized at English.
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Consultation Note of Professor Wang
- Chinese Medicine Bath
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- The projects of renal function test
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine