I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
Now the pressure of life is very large, many people in order to work hard, often neglect their health, Latent Glomerulonephritis is a kind of typical kidney disease, for the patient's health, bring very great harm, so how to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
1, Latent Glomerulonephritis patients should avoid high protein diet, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, as far as possible with reasonable, light, delicious principle. Some food taboos, more like pungent foods and salty foods, food must be careful. In addition, foods containing higher potassium should also be controlled for intake.
2, excessive fatigue, mental pressure, and so on, can make Latent Glomerulonephritis exacerbations, so patients should develop good habits. At ordinary times, it is necessary to arrange a reasonable schedule of life and work, to take part in sports, to strengthen physical exercise, and to avoid excessive exertion. Pay attention to the cleanliness of personal hygiene and environmental hygiene, develop good hygiene habits, and maintain a relaxed mood at any time, and strengthen the awareness of self health care.
3, bacterial or viral infection is caused by Latent Glomerulonephritis, especially upper respiratory tract infection, asymptomatic bacteriuria flu, sore throat, bronchitis and so may worsen disease. Therefore, patients should be aware of bacterial or viral infection.
Patients after suffer from Latent Glomerulonephritis, should avoid eating some higher protein containing foods in the diet, with more fresh fruit and vegetables as a principle, to carry out scientific collocation, also need to pay attention to your rest, do not be too tired, develop good habits and rest time and pay attention to their personal hygiene, also can control the disease well.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- The symptoms of sclerosing glomerulonephritis
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- How to diagnose kidney stone effectively?