I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the ways to prevent uremia?
I believe we have seen uremia! How should we prevent the emergence of this disease, what are the ways to prevent uremia? Today we will come together to find out about it!
Strictly limit the intake of foods with high cadmium content: daily life of high cadmium foods included by the animal liver and kidney made of food, seafood such as flatfish, crabs, which are contaminated by cadmium in the sea and accumulate cadmium in the body. The vegetables and fruits grown in the sludge can also absorb cadmium in the soil when the fruit is ripe. Limiting cadmium intake plays a key role in the prevention of uremia, and the patient should be careful, which is also the way to prevent uremia.
Don't use inferior materials: house decoration decoration of the house to make sure the spray wall furniture paint and paint does not contain cadmium or cadmium will slowly absorbed by the body, and the metal cadmium on kidney damage is very serious, especially for patients with uremia have almost irreversible damage.
Using low-protein diet: uremic patients on weekdays can give low-protein diet. Normal adult body weight per kilogram of protein required 1 ~ 1.5g, but uremic patients only need to eat 0.5g / kg or less. Reduce the intake of protein is to reduce the production of nitrogen metabolites in the body and accumulation. If the patient needs to add protein substances, try to use egg milk food, such as high nutritional value of eggs, milk and other animal protein, as much as possible to eat less vegetable products such as soy protein, for this prevention of uremia approach we should pay attention to Found that the symptoms of uremia, we will timely treatment of uremia.
The above is the relevant information collected by experts, presumably you have a certain understanding of the above knowledge! Only correct diagnosis, in order to better treatment. If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, but also can give us a message, tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine kidney disease experts will give you the most professional and effective treatment or advice.
- How to prevent Latent Glomerulonephritis?
- What are the precautions for chronic nephritis?
- Prevention and treatment of hydronephrosis disease
- How to prevent infants with hydronephrosis?
- How to prevent iga kidney disease recurrence
- Three lines of defense to help you hold the kidney
- Cold hands and feet in winter should be alert to vascular disease
- What are the precautions to prevent occult nephritis?
- How can peritonitis be avoided in uremic patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis?
- Staging attention of IgA nephropathy
- After exercise why appear soy sauce urine?
- Several signs of deterioration of renal function
- Vigilance ＂silent killer＂ chronic kidney disease
- Characteristics of peritoneal dialysis
- Which signals suggest a recovery of renal function?
- How does chronic kidney disease enter the winter, how to prevent edema?
- Life is the most bad habit of kidney injury
- Preventive care of chronic renal insufficiency
- How do you know the kidney is sick?
- Patients with IgA nephropathy need to keep off the flu