I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What is proteinuria and how to do if get it
Actually,you need not be panic. Generally speaking,there are two main causes of it,namely pathological and physiologic. If is the later,you need not worry then,if the former,you should notice then.
Once proteinuria occur,one must distinguish which kind it is. If it belong to pathological,have a physical examination timely to see which renal disease do you get. Then you should cooperate with doctor’s treatment. At the same time,you should pay more attention in your daily life,such as keep on a healthy diet or have a happy mood and so on.
1. Have more light and easy to be digested food and avoid spicy food,like seafood,beef,mutton,or wine.
2. Have fresh vegetables and proper fruits. Drink proper water,keep low-sugar and low-fat.
3. All renal disease patients,no mater which type they get,should keep away from nephrotoxicity drugs,like streptomycin,gentamicin and so on.
4. People who have edema should limit salt and water. If edema is not serious,can have low-salt food. If have no edema,there is no need to limit water and food that is rich in protein.
5. If get cold,fever or infection,consult your doctor for advice to avoid its aggravation and other complications.
6. Build confidence,insist treatment and keep on a happy mood.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?