I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
People who have get chronic renal failure always still have some remained renal function and it is meaningful for them to protect the remained renal function. The reason is this can not only reduce the frequentness of dialysis but also maintain the balance of water,electrolyte and base-acid in their body and prevent the occurrence of heart renal insufficiency. Now we will introduce the special methods to protect their kidneys for chronic renal failure patients.
1. Treat the protopathy actively.
Different renal disease have different causes and the decline degree of remained renal function is different,too. In early stage of diabetic nephropathy,should intensify the treatment of insulin;if get lupus nephritis,if have hormone,their renal function have the possibility to recover. If get purpura,should look for the allergen and prevent another sensitization that may aggravate renal damage.
2. Prevent and control your high blood pressure strictly.
High blood pressure is a main factor that may improve development of renal disease,especially for those who are on dialysis,water retention and disorder fat metabolism are easy to occur if they get high blood pressure when when having chronic renal disease. However,these two factor are also dangerous factors that may make blood pressure become higher and renal artery sclerosis. To stop the furthermore damage on glomerulus,people who have get chronic renal disease should control their blood pressure in a reasonable range.
3. Prevent low blood pressure when be on dialysis.
Generally speaking,when having dialysis,do not eliminate too much water,or people may get low blood pressure. The reason is if effective blood volume is lacking,kidney will be short of blood furthermore and kidney will be damaged. So,when on dialysis,have some water every once in a while.
4. Eliminate obstruction factors of kidney.
Chronic renal disease patients,especially old man,should prevent prostatic hyperplasia,renal stone and ureteral calculus.
5. Keep away from toxin or drugs that may damage your kidney.
Many drugs and toxin are poisonous to our kidney. People should do their best to keep away from them;if have to have,take doctors’advice.
6. Limit food that are rich in protein and purine.
People who have get renal failure and have not on dialysis should keep on a low-protein diet. But for those who are on dialysis,since small molecular nutrition may wash away through filtration membrane,so there is no need for them to keep on a low-protein diet to prevent malnutrition under doctors’advise.
Food that have high quantity of purine may increase uric acid and develop into uric acid crystal to block kidney tubules and damage our kidney. This tye of food contains:animal organ,sea food,beer,roe,soybean and so on.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?