I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Harms of a High Creatinine Level
High level of creatinine is a very common symptoms for renal failure patients. Normally, a elevated creatinine will do harm to people’s health condition. For patients with a high creatinine level, it’s better for them to pay a visit to their doctor or their health condition will become worse and worse. Here, the harms of high creatinine level will be discussed and do hope it can do some help.
The term creatinine we normally talk includes serum creatinine and urine creatinine. The measure of serum creatinine means a lot than urine creatinine for renal function. Therefore, a high level of creatinine refers to people have a high level of serum creatinine. The normal value various from countries to countries, but the standard value is 44-133umol/L. If someone get a creatinine level higher than 133umol/L, then it can be mean renal dysfunction and the kidneys are properly not working very well.
In clinical, high creatinine patients will have symptoms like long and deep respiration, lack of appetite, abdominal pain and nausea. Normally, a high creatinine will cause water metabolism disorder. The complications can be nocturia, thirst, fatigue and many other symptoms. Besides, people suffer from high creatinine may be complicated with systemic edema, elevated blood pressure, pulmonary edema and congestive heart failure. What’s more, high creatinine will even cause hyponatremia or hypernatremia and hyperkalemia or hypokalemia.
People should always pay enough attention to their own health condition for only in this can the disease be found earlier and be treated earlier. With a timely and proper treatment, the renal disease will not be deteriorated. Clinical practice has proved that it will be much better for finding the renal disease earlier to get a early treatment which will improve the opportunity to cure the disease.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always at your service, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, Hebei, China.
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- What are the causes of high creatinine in patients with kidney disease ?
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy
- What are the symptoms of high creatinine in the body ?
- Diet Plan for High Creatinine Patients
- High creatinine can not eat what?
- How high creatinine patients to have a scientific diet ?
- How to Lower High Creatinine Levels
- How to treat high creatinine?
- how diet patients with high creatinine?
- Vomiting in patients with high creatinine nephropathy
- Dietary matters for patients with high creatinine
- Can the high creatinine patients only go for dialysis?
- How does renal failure reduce high creatinine through diet?
- What specific symptoms will appear with high creatinine?
- The symptoms of high creatinine
- What should high creatinine diet pay attention to?
- Symptoms of high creatinine levels in kidneys
- Expert analysis: What causes high creatinine?