I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
Western medicine believes that uremia patients if begin hemodialysis, get rid of it is impossible, but the fact is not so. Because each person's disease is not the same, leading to the cause of uremia and incentives are not exactly the same. If we can take effective measures to cure the original disease to remove incentives, get rid of blood dialysis is possible.
Many patients in hemodialysis, is long-term stable condition, blood creatinine, uremic nitrogen is relatively stable, not to the extent of non dialysis, renal function is still a considerable part of the remaining, but often due to a cold, have a fever, diarrhea, enteritis, lung infection, urinary tract infections, high blood pressure control is bad, or trauma a dispute with others or emotional fatigue did not pay attention to rest, leading to disease deterioration and dialysis.
For this situation, such as the ability to take the life of the sea along the meridian to protect the kidney therapy to solve the original disease, so that patients with prolonged dialysis interval, and finally get rid of dialysis is entirely possible.
If you do not seize the opportunity to quickly correct treatment, a large number of kidney necrosis, ultimately unable to reverse, only rely on dialysis. Dialysis brings huge costs and discomfort, kidney disease patients and families unbearable burden.