I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Kidney disease is a hidden disease, these 4 Secrets and 3 me
Chronic kidney disease is a complex disease, serious will bring us great harm. Therefore, suffering from kidney disease must be treated in a timely manner. But it is a "hidden" disease that may not have a clear sign. This requires us to judge by the following symptoms
1 excessive blood pressure is a warning sign
High blood pressure is an important indicator of abnormal body, including abnormal kidney. Therefore, if the blood pressure is too high, it is best to go to the hospital to identify the cause.
2 eye edema to be careful
Nephritis usually occurs when the risk of edema, especially in the early morning. However, due to drink too much water before going to sleep or lack of sleep are prone to eyelid edema, so there will be many people ignore this detail.
This requires careful identification, under normal circumstances, edema in the wake of a period of time after the activity will subside, and hidden nephritis caused by edema is not so fast.
3 urine color is not red also need to be cautious
It is not possible to see blood in urine or red urine, which is usually due to urinary tract infection or impaired liver function.
Hematuria is generally microscopic hematuria, therefore, if there is edema or systemic fatigue, but the observation of urine is not red, it is best to check urine routine.
4 acute chronic non Association
Chronic nephritis is not necessarily by the acute transformation, so that they did not have previous venereal disease would not be suffering from chronic diseases is not a scientific idea. The etiology of chronic nephritis is complex and hidden, which may be related to bacterial infection, immune mechanism, nephrotoxic drugs and so on.
So, how do we prevent and cure chronic kidney disease?
High quality protein diet
Whether it is kidney disease or ordinary people, should follow the laws of scientific diet, avoid excessive intake of fat, sugar, protein, etc.. Patients with kidney disease need to eat high quality protein.
Regular urine routine
Urine routine can clearly reflect the majority of kidney disease, so it is best to regularly check. Patients who have been diagnosed with kidney disease are more likely to increase their frequency.
Inflammation to cure thoroughly
A little inflammation may lead to kidney disease, so to actively improve the degree of attention to the prevention of colds, chronic pharyngitis, laryngitis and tonsillitis and upper respiratory tract inflammation. If the inflammation must be cured, avoid long drag.
- Nephropathy patients must be clear about the treatment of dr
- Does pediatric kidney hydronephrosis need surgical treatment
- The true role of hormonal treatment of kidney disease, and h
- What is the gold standard of treatment of adrenal diseases a
- How is the best treatment for advanced renal cancer?
- Medicinal mechanism of corn silk in the treatment of nephros
- How does Chinese medicine treatment of pregnancy kidney dise
- Alcohol can affect the treatment of patients with IgA nephro
- What are the treatments for kidney stones?
- Chinese medicine experts: membranous nephropathy treatment
- Treatment of anemia with renal disease
- What should be noted for peritoneal dialysis home treatment?
- How to do a early treatment of kidney disease？
- Treatment of nephropathy to pay attention to matters
- Iga kidney disease treatment why not long
- Treatment of hydronephrosis with Chinese and western medicin
- What is the treatment of neonatal left kidney hydration
- The treatment of kidney disease as early as possible
- Kidney treatment should be fought for a long time
- Treatment of lupus nephritis.