I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
A taboo, experience transform the role of diet in order to protect the kidney of patients with IgA nephropathy, we advise to make some sacrifices, such as not to eat fast food, you can try 1 ~ 2 months a new diet, to observe the condition is improved.
Taboo two, protect the liver: the immune complex in the human body is cleared by the liver to the outside, this is a very valuable ability of the liver. The function of the liver play, should be protected as much as possible, such as less or no caffeine, which do not use soda, cocoa, chocolate and tea things or less, because in many drinks in the above can be found that caffeine. In addition, drinking should be moderate, excessive drinking is not conducive to the liver, and can make the disease worse.
Contraindications three, IgA nephropathy patients drink plenty of pure water: if you can not fully guarantee the purity of drinking water, you can drink pure water. Do not drink soda containing beverages, such as cola, because it contains a large amount of phosphoric acid, which is more important when kidney function has been damaged to some extent.
Contraindications four, IgA nephropathy patients do not smoke: nicotine contraction of blood vessels, elevated blood pressure, and affect the blood circulation of the human peripheral. People with kidney disease must stay away from any practice of inducing high blood pressure and damaging circulation, including smoking, of course.
- Four principles that must be followed in the use of drugs fo
- What are the dietary taboos in patients with chronic kidney
- Four common complications of nephrotic syndrome
- pharmacists to warn you: Western medicine has taboos!
- The ten major points of chronic kidney disease anemia must k
- Four factors causing kidney disease
- Do you know that these four kinds of fruit can't be eaten to
- Health care of old people in the four seasons
- Four diseases are more easy to damage kidney
- Four periods of renal function insufficiency