I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The 3 bad habits hurt the kidney
According to Chinese medicine, the kidney is the most important part of the human body. It is called the congenital essence. However, it also emphasizes the importance of the body and the importance of the body. Because of the special function of kidney, through clinical practice, gradually development theory, so that the status of its dirty renal regression, and the concept of EC slaughtered life. According to western medicine, the kidney is an important organ to excrete urine, excrete waste and poison. It can regulate the concentration of electrolyte and keep the acid-base balance. Impaired renal function or gradual decline in renal excretion and regulation will also decrease. When kidney function damage is serious, still can produce uremia and endanger a life. Renal function increases with age and gradually decline, but in life, some bad habits or behavior, often become the important reason for renal damage in order to protect the kidney, we must be alert to the following "renal injury" factors.
Herbal medicine among renal injury: recent clinical discovery, taking some Chinese herbal medicine (including Chinese Medicine) can cause renal damage. "Herbal renal injury": Guan Mutong, Tripterygium wilfordii, kaladana, Xanthium, poppy, Radix Aconiti, Radix Aristolochiae Fangchi, Quisqualis, etc.. Among them, the biggest cause of renal damage of Tripterygium wilfordii, secondly, is Guanmutong Guanmutong, cause of renal injury, with renal toxicity of aristolochic acid.
Analgesic abuse: long-term use of Western medicine or high doses of some anti-inflammatory drugs, such as Compound Aminopyrine Phenacetin Tablets, indomethacin, paracetamol, aspirin, easy to cause kidney damage. Kidney damage can be expressed as: fatigue, loss of appetite, frequent urination, urgency, mouth parched and tongue scorched, dysuria, hematuria and even aseptic pyuria, and accompanied by joint pain and other symptoms. Some can lead to acute nephritis or glomerular necrosis and other nephrotic syndrome, which can lead to renal failure and death.
Often hold back: some people are busy with work and long time holding back. Urine in the bladder for too long, it is easy to multiply bacteria, bacteria will retrograde through the ureter to the kidney, leading to urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis. This type of infection, if repeated, can cause chronic infection and is not curable. The patient not only can appear the symptom such as lumbar acerbity backache, frequent micturition, urgent micturition, still can develop acute uremia.
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?