I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Diagnosis of hydronephrosis
After the occurrence of hydronephrosis, we must pay attention to do not blindly to the treatment, to suffer from the disease in time to check, diagnosed early to do a good job, and only then can be a little early away from hydronephrosis, get rid of Torture and distress, then the following please Beijing tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine experts to tell you about the diagnosis of renal water disease diagnosis method.
X-ray: urinary tract plain film can show increased kidney shadow and stones. B super: This method is simple and convenient, no damage, the amount of water, renal cortical thickness of the detection are more accurate. And can be initially with renal cysts, kidney cancer phase identification. Color Doppler ultrasound: by measuring the renal arteriovenous blood flow spectrum values ??to reflect the ipsilateral kidney hemodynamic changes. IVU intravenous urological imaging: to understand the side or bilateral hydronephrosis, obstruction of the site, the degree of obstruction (partial or complete) and so on. When the water seriously affected the affected side of the kidney function may be poor development. Retrograde pyelography: the ureteral catheter inserted into the obstruction, rapid injection of contrast agent, can show the site of obstruction. Such as severe water can be retrograde angiography to retain the ureteral catheter drainage urine, to relieve ipsilateral renal function, pending further treatment.
CT: can clearly show the kidney size, contour, renal parenchyma, hydronephrosis and urinary tract outside the lesion. CT enhanced angiography, can understand the kidney function, kidney disease identification. MRI: for renal dysfunction, contrast agent allergy, obstruction lesions to avoid interventional infection and patients can not tolerate IVU, can be performed MRI urography, the use of urine in the T2 weighted strong signal can be on the urinary tract line Coronary, sagittal and transection scans, the diagnosis of obstruction and the nature of the very important value. Pelletial perfusion test: for the diagnosis of urinary tract obstruction is difficult to determine the case, in recent years that valuable inspection methods. I believe that we read through the contents of this article, has been for the diagnosis of renal hydration diagnostic methods have learned that the hope that these diagnostic methods can help to our patients with hydronephrosis can be diagnosed in time, early Do a good job coping, to avoid missing some of the best treatment time.
- Does not eat staple food after all can reduce kidney burden?
- How does occult blood turn negative? Did you recover after t
- What are we going to do for half an hour after three meals?
- These symptoms of hydronephrosis in children
- Does pediatric kidney hydronephrosis need surgical treatment
- After taking hormone for a year, my eyes were out of sight.
- The hydronephrosis must be prevented in time
- Waist soreness is due to suffering from hydronephrosis
- Will there be proteinuria after strenuous exercise?
- How should be treated in pregnant women with hydronephrosis?
- Kidney disease early detection, early diagnosis, early treat
- How about differential diagnosis of renal calculi?
- Differential diagnosis of urinary bladder stone?
- A small cold caused by kidney disease, cold after a small am
- Treatment of hydronephrosis with Chinese and western medicin
- After dialysis, what else can we do?
- What should patients notice before and after renal puncture