I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Cold medication carefully hurt the kidney
11. cold medication carefully hurt the kidney how to do? Random to eat antibiotics in the domestic common. Experts pointed out that chronic kidney disease has six major categories of high-risk groups, long-term use of nephrotoxic drugs in place, and some painkillers and antibiotics are all nephrotoxic drugs, some long-term use of painkillers will cause damage to the kidneys, Cold to take antibiotics, some antibiotics are renal toxicity, long-term use is also likely to lead to kidney disease. So what antibiotics are kidney toxicity?
Injury of the kidney antibiotics: daily most likely to come into contact with antibiotics, such as aminoglycosides of gentamicin, streptomycin, penicillin class of methicillin and ampicillin, first and second class cephalosporins, antifungal Amphotericin B, fluconazole and vancomycin, tetracycline, sulfonamides, etc., have a certain degree of nephrotoxicity: Sometimes the use of these drugs alone does not have a direct toxic effect on the kidneys, but high-dose or combination may occur Acute tubular necrosis, leading to renal failure.
There are also some non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, phenylbutazone, indomethacin, ibuprofen and so on, as well as some compound preparations of cold medicine is generally considered with long-term high doses may cause kidney damage, even for Some particularly sensitive, when used in small doses will lead to certain renal toxicity. Therefore, when the daily medication, absolutely can not use antibiotics anti-inflammatory, do not in a drug role is not obvious, free to take other antibiotics, to avoid causing serious kidney damage.
Chinese medicine also hurt the kidney: Some people will say, then I eat Chinese medicine? Some do not know some Chinese medicine is also hurt the kidney In fact, traditional Chinese medicine is not completely safe, long-term use of three types of traditional Chinese medicine may cause liver and kidney damage. The first category for the plant class of traditional Chinese medicine: Tripterygium, Aconitum, wood passages, so that gentlemen, bitter nebula, trichosanthin, chenzi, Jin cherry root, Fritillaria, horse bell, earth Nepeta, etc .; the second category of animal medicine (Arsenic, arsenic, realgar, red alum), containing mercury (cinnabar, mercury, light powder), lead class (such as arsenic, arsenic, arsenic, (Lead Dan) and other minerals (alum) and so on. Therefore, the traditional Chinese medicine can not be non-compliance long-term use, can not blindly listen to a variety of remedies, vigilance of traditional Chinese medicine may cause kidney damage.
- In addition to cold medicine, what other drugs will damage t
- Why cold can easily lead to kidney disease?
- What is the difference between common cold and flu?
- Does cold cause acute nephritis?
- A small cold caused by kidney disease, cold after a small am
- Kidney and cold are closely related
- The reason of incurable cold or fever are likely renal damag
- So cold? What should we eat to defend coldness
- Prevention and the treatment of children's cold