I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Treatment of hydronephrosis with Chinese and western medicine
General information: 27 cases, 16 males and 11 females; the youngest 21 years old, the largest 55 years old, the average age of 38 years; the shortest duration of January, the longest 5 months, an average of 3 months; In addition to lumbar pain, fatigue, palliative in 8 cases, 11 cases of increased vaginal discharge, renal cramps in 5 cases, 3 cases of history of hematuria, 27 cases were confirmed by B-ultrasound, and varying degrees of renal pelvis 9 cases of renal pelvic vein angiography, renal CT8 cases, suggesting that the renal pelvis, ureteral upper section of water, except for tumor occupancy, in line with the diagnosis of the disease, including ureteral bladder stones caused by 5 cases, 10 cases of lower ureteral calculi caused, Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease in 6 cases, 6 cases of unknown cause.
Treatment: traditional Chinese medicine treatment: Cang, Atractylodes 30g, Coix Seed 30g, Plantago 30g (another package), yam 20g, Alisma 20g, Kun grass 30g, amber 6g, milk 10g, Poria 20g, licorice 6g The Stones caused by the accumulation of water plus gold grass 30g, stone Wei 15g, chicken gold 10g; pelvic inflammatory disease plus honeysuckle 20g, dandelion 20g, red peach 20g. Daily 1, morning and evening before meals, 20 days for a course of treatment.
Western medicine treatment: control of infection: the use of antibiotics, available penicillin or cephalosporins, available 10 to 14 days; Lee water: available furosemide (furosemide) 20 ~ 40mg, 3 times a day. Pay attention to the detection of blood biochemical indicators, to prevent the loss of sodium and sodium caused by serious electrolyte imbalance. For low back pain analgesic drugs to gradually increase the amount of appropriate selection of varieties. For hypertension, hypertensive encephalopathy and heart failure and other complications of prevention and treatment should be timely control, with traditional Chinese medicine treatment.
Efficacy and outcome: cure: symptoms disappeared, B ultrasound or renal pelvic angiography, CT review of hydronephrosis disappeared; improved: symptoms of remission, by B ultrasound, angiography significantly reduced hydronephrosis; invalid: no change before and after treatment. 27 cases, 13 cases were cured, improved in 11 cases, 3 cases, the total effective rate was 88.8%. Medication a course of efficacy in 11 cases, 2 to 3 courses of treatment in 6 cases. Medication up to 4 courses, the shortest one course of treatment, medication did not find any side effects and other adverse reactions.
Hydronephrosis is a traditional Chinese medicine "low back pain" category, the etiology and pathogenesis of wet mud stasis. Meridian, the milk did not Tongluo pain; yam, Poria, licorice, and so on. Spleen dampness. All drugs combined with the purpose of wet stasis. Taking Western symptomatic treatment, slow down the disease, the rehabilitation of the disease have a certain positive significance.
- Chinese Medicine Bath
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- Key points of uremic diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- What is the difference between female urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis?