I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Bad habits damage the kidneys
In our lives, there are many habits that are threatening your kidneys. If you never thought about this issue, then from now on, you should begin to realize that it is serious.We advise you to check every detail of life, one by one to exclude these risk factors.
1. do not like to drink water
Most men are not very interested in water, and do not even think it is important, but in fact it is very easy to cause serious physical harm. The waste of our metabolism is mainly processed by the liver and kidneys. Only 1% of the body weight of the kidneys should receive cardiac output of the whole body 1/4. 1-2 liters of blood pass through the kidneys every minute. As a result, the kidneys receive far more waste than other organs.The kidney is the most important body responsible for water and electrolyte metabolism mediation balance, physiological activity wastes, side by side in the urine, but in the time of these functions, need enough water to assist.
2, abuse painkillers
Studies have shown that long-term use of mixed painkillers, the body's blood flow rate will be forced to lower, so will seriously affect the function of the kidneys. In addition, it is worth noting that patients with pain induced renal failure are also more likely to develop bladder cancer.
3. eat too much salt
Salt is an important culprit in making kidney burden heavier. 95% salt in our diet is metabolized by the kidney, the intake of too much burden on the kidneys to increase, coupled with the sodium salt body will lead to water can not be discharged, further increasing the burden on the kidneys, resulting in impaired renal function.
4. too much pressure results in elevated blood pressure
Excessive blood pressure has become a major threat to the health of modern people, a large part of the life and work pressure caused by excessive, thus indirectly affecting the normal operation of the kidney. The most common symptom of stress is insomnia. Men's blood pressure is 5-10 millimeters higher than women's average, and insomnia causes an average of 2-5 millimeters of mercury in the blood pressure.
5.the consumption of unknown drugs
It is often seen people caused by acute renal failure because eating snake bile or grass carp food and other strange situation. Many people because of momentary curiosity, and even blindly take traditional Chinese medicine to impotence. In fact, many Chinese medicines contain aristolochic acid and other nephrotoxic components. Not only does it cause great damage to the kidneys, but it can even cause systemic damage.
These are some of the bad habits of life caused by kidney damage. When family members take care of patients, you must prevent the above bad habits, so as not to aggravate the disease to the body. If you have further information about kidney problems, you can consult our online experts and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?
- What are the consequences of glomerulonephritis recurrence?